C/O 2021 University of Arizona Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Wednesday

New

Re: C/O 2021 University of Arizona

Post by Wednesday » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 am

Well, got my scholarship offer, and it's a full-ride. I don't think other schools I applied to will be quite as generous, so I'm leaning towards accepting the offer. My deadline is April 16.

Has anyone visited the school? Looks like they are offering a $250 travel stipend. Any advice on places to stay in Tuscon at for cheap?

harveybirdman101

New

Post by harveybirdman101 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Wednesday wrote:Well, got my scholarship offer, and it's a full-ride. I don't think other schools I applied to will be quite as generous, so I'm leaning towards accepting the offer. My deadline is April 16.

Has anyone visited the school? Looks like they are offering a $250 travel stipend. Any advice on places to stay in Tuscon at for cheap?
Congratulations. That's great news. I received a very generous offer as well. I have not visited yet, but I plan on attending their ASW on the 13th and 14th.

Wednesday

New

Post by Wednesday » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 pm

harveybirdman101 wrote:
Wednesday wrote:Well, got my scholarship offer, and it's a full-ride. I don't think other schools I applied to will be quite as generous, so I'm leaning towards accepting the offer. My deadline is April 16.

Congratulations. That's great news. I received a very generous offer as well. I have not visited yet, but I plan on attending their ASW on the 13th and 14th.
Great! Congratulations!
Their ASW sounds interesting, but I might have to pass on it as it's pretty far from where I live. Let us know how it goes!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”