Emory c/o 2021 Applicants Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Rk-oyez

New

Re: Emory c/o 2021 Applicants

Post by Rk-oyez » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 am

Yeah, there seems to have been a huge string of Emory waitlists today according to http://emory.lawschoolnumbers.com/appli ... &sort=sent. I honestly don't know if that's a good sign or not.

newspaperspoons

New

Post by newspaperspoons » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:16 pm

A few people have asked, but I haven’t seen any answers yet. Does anyone know if their no negotiation policy is still in place? I have offers from OSU and Indiana that leave me with around $15k less tuition overall and, if they’d match one of them, I’d commit immediately.

I’m planning to attend their ASD in a couple weeks and was thinking of asking in person. I know Emory ranks slightly higher than both in USNWR rankings, but my overall impression from reading this forum and others is that they’re peer schools.

pezberri

New

Post by pezberri » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:58 am

newspaperspoons wrote:A few people have asked, but I haven’t seen any answers yet. Does anyone know if their no negotiation policy is still in place? I have offers from OSU and Indiana that leave me with around $15k less tuition overall and, if they’d match one of them, I’d commit immediately.

I’m planning to attend their ASD in a couple weeks and was thinking of asking in person. I know Emory ranks slightly higher than both in USNWR rankings, but my overall impression from reading this forum and others is that they’re peer schools.
Would love to know this too! Everything I've read from the past 8 years says definitively no

StephArizona

New

Post by StephArizona » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Spoke directly to Dean, they do not offer scholarship reconsideration. Their scholarships are a final offer.

Ayeooo

New

Post by Ayeooo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Anyone withdrawing or putting down deposits today!?!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Fingerscrossed11

New

Post by Fingerscrossed11 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:46 pm

Does anyone have any insight from previous years on when waitlists start to see movement and if anyone has ever gotten off the waitlist that was not a priority candidate?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”