USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

When are you submitting your app?

Oh, it's already in there. (September-October)
41
35%
November, before Thanksgiving.
26
22%
November, after Thanksgiving.
7
6%
December.
14
12%
After December LSAT scores come back.
21
18%
TBD.
8
7%
 
Total votes: 117

Covffefe

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby Covffefe » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:13 pm

tulipsgalore wrote:
Covffefe wrote:Checking in. Just got the WL from UCLA last night so I’m praying for a USC acceptance. Hope I’m in this Friday’s wave!


Mind sharing your stats please?


166/3.7 non-URM. UCLA undergrad.

lawboundsomeday

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby lawboundsomeday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:47 am

Covffefe wrote:Checking in. Just got the WL from UCLA last night so I’m praying for a USC acceptance. Hope I’m in this Friday’s wave!


Good luck! FWIW I'm good friends with a UCLA 1L who got off the WL last year. He said it's totally worth letting them know you're seriously interested and that quite a few people do end up getting in off the wait list. You probably know that already, but figured i'd share his experience.

theharleyquinn

New
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby theharleyquinn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:21 pm

In via email!

ATXStudent

New
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby ATXStudent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 pm

theharleyquinn wrote:In via email!


+1

User avatar
heyduchess

Silver
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby heyduchess » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:39 pm

ATXStudent wrote:
theharleyquinn wrote:In via email!


+1


+2!!!! :P

User avatar
InterLaw

Bronze
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:16 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby InterLaw » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 am

heyduchess wrote:
ATXStudent wrote:
theharleyquinn wrote:In via email!


+1


+2!!!! :P


YASSSSS!!

CONGRATS FOLKS!

User avatar
VincentLGambini

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:24 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby VincentLGambini » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:18 am

Decision finalized for almost 24 hours but no email....just here slowly dying 8)

alexeats

New
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby alexeats » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 am

Has anyone accepted received scholarship info yet?

AaronCarter

Bronze
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby AaronCarter » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:18 pm

alexeats wrote:Has anyone accepted received scholarship info yet?


+1

User avatar
heyduchess

Silver
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby heyduchess » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 pm

AaronCarter wrote:
alexeats wrote:Has anyone accepted received scholarship info yet?


+1

It says end of January on the acceptance stuff, so I don't think it's out yet!

manchesterengland

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:59 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby manchesterengland » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:49 pm

In review today! Went complete on 1/10.

AaronCarter

Bronze
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby AaronCarter » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Did anyone get a call from the assistant dean saying hello?

Covffefe

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby Covffefe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Anyone still UR since Nov/Dec? Went UR in late November and getting worried this might be a WL or a ding. At 75th LSAT, just below median GPA.

tony_dirko

New
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:49 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby tony_dirko » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Covffefe wrote:Anyone still UR since Nov/Dec? Went UR in late November and getting worried this might be a WL or a ding. At 75th LSAT, just below median GPA.


Also been UR since November. Applied early October.

Covffefe

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby Covffefe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:14 pm

tony_dirko wrote:
Covffefe wrote:Anyone still UR since Nov/Dec? Went UR in late November and getting worried this might be a WL or a ding. At 75th LSAT, just below median GPA.


Also been UR since November. Applied early October.



What’re your stats?

tony_dirko

New
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:49 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby tony_dirko » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Covffefe wrote:
tony_dirko wrote:
Covffefe wrote:Anyone still UR since Nov/Dec? Went UR in late November and getting worried this might be a WL or a ding. At 75th LSAT, just below median GPA.


Also been UR since November. Applied early October.



What’re your stats?


166/3.49. You?

User avatar
heyduchess

Silver
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby heyduchess » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:20 pm

AaronCarter wrote:Did anyone get a call from the assistant dean saying hello?


Nope! I also haven't gotten one of those pretty admission boxes they posted on the facebook page and I am SO SO SO SO SO curious as to what's in them. *insert eyes emoji because TLS needs to up its emoji game*

Covffefe

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby Covffefe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:20 pm

tony_dirko wrote:
Covffefe wrote:
tony_dirko wrote:
Covffefe wrote:Anyone still UR since Nov/Dec? Went UR in late November and getting worried this might be a WL or a ding. At 75th LSAT, just below median GPA.


Also been UR since November. Applied early October.



What’re your stats?


166/3.49. You?


166/3.7

Let’s hope for some good news this week!

BlondeAmbiti0n

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby BlondeAmbiti0n » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:06 pm

heyduchess wrote:
AaronCarter wrote:Did anyone get a call from the assistant dean saying hello?


Nope! I also haven't gotten one of those pretty admission boxes they posted on the facebook page and I am SO SO SO SO SO curious as to what's in them. *insert eyes emoji because TLS needs to up its emoji game*


Mine had a really cute USC wall calendar!

User avatar
xinaialice

New
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby xinaialice » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Did anyone get the scholarship? The letter said that they were expecting to pull the trigger on late Jan, and in last year thread people got their scholar letters on Jan 24th. :o

manchesterengland

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:59 am

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby manchesterengland » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 pm

xinaialice wrote:Did anyone get the scholarship? The letter said that they were expecting to pull the trigger on late Jan, and in last year thread people got their scholar letters on Jan 24th. :o


+1!

NukinFutz

Bronze
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:11 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby NukinFutz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:31 am

They won't review my file until my Feb LSAT is posted, even after I requested they do so. School policy.... pending LSAT = no review. :( Pretty much a guaranteed reject.

kippercd

Bronze
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby kippercd » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:58 am

xinaialice wrote:Did anyone get the scholarship? The letter said that they were expecting to pull the trigger on late Jan, and in last year thread people got their scholar letters on Jan 24th. :o

Like in the mail or email?
Last edited by kippercd on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Covffefe

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby Covffefe » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:31 pm

Thursday wave anyone?

bdg

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Re: USC Gould Applicants 2017-2018 (C/O 2021)

Postby bdg » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Has anyone else not received a Status Checker email for USC? I submitted my application 12/18 and received the initial Application Complete email but no Status Checker to date...not sure if I should reach out to the Admissions Office.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests