Removed post... Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
AaronCarter

Bronze

Re: University of Alabama c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-18 cycle)

Post by AaronCarter » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:20 pm

reedm wrote:Has anyone gone down for a visit booked/planned by them? I'm curious to hear how it was and what the schedule was like

They flew me down for a visit.

Lovely campus. Everyone was EXTREMELY kind. And you can tell they actually CARE about their students and make an effort to get you there. There are decent ppl in all these offices, but Alabama has been the most kind/helpful. Shout out to them.

NukinFutz

Bronze

Post by NukinFutz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:43 pm

I never even got a status checker, lol. I just checked into this thread to see if others had received one. I got an email saying they received my application, months ago, but nothing since. Seems as if I should reach out to them and see if something is awry.

ekkick

New

Post by ekkick » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:24 pm

I am in at Alabama as of a week ago, but I was wondering what the time frame for everyone receiving any mailed information from them, related to the acceptance?

I am asking because I recently unexpectedly moved twice in a month. Alabama has my correct mailing address on file, but I have been having issues with my mail being forwarded to one of my past two addresses.

Thank you!

ocw96

New

Post by ocw96 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:43 pm

ekkick wrote:I am in at Alabama as of a week ago, but I was wondering what the time frame for everyone receiving any mailed information from them, related to the acceptance?

I am asking because I recently unexpectedly moved twice in a month. Alabama has my correct mailing address on file, but I have been having issues with my mail being forwarded to one of my past two addresses.

Thank you!
It took almost 2 weeks for me to get my packet (I do live all the way in Seattle though). I'd say at least a few more days, and up to a week.

KayHSC

New

Post by KayHSC » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:20 pm

wmbuff wrote:
Delta887 wrote:I applied mid September to Alabama and my ASO went to under review a few days later. My under review status date has been updated twice since then (with the most recent being yesterday). Am I set to be waitlisted or is there still a chance?
Good question, and I don't know. I'm still waiting in Under Review, myself. I don't think they waitlist folks this early, so they might be waiting to see more of their applicant pool, first.

How did this end up working out for you? My under review date just changed again and I'm wondering if that's what it indicates.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BigTex1980

New

Post by BigTex1980 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:22 pm

AaronCarter wrote:
They flew me down for a visit.

Lovely campus. Everyone was EXTREMELY kind. And you can tell they actually CARE about their students and make an effort to get you there. There are decent ppl in all these offices, but Alabama has been the most kind/helpful. Shout out to them.
And their acceptance package, with its heavy personalization, is second to none so far. The map, with the post-it note; love it. That coupled with the dean's call...all class.

Okokok2

New

Re: Removed post...

Post by Okokok2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Is anyone still under review?

Okokok2

New

Post by Okokok2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:48 pm

principalagent wrote:Checking in, and actually already admitted! Got a very generous scholarship as well.
So are you going?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”