UC Irvine c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018) Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
baytola

New

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018)

Post by baytola » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:06 pm

Has anyone recently heard any news from UCI?

bobbyboucher

New

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018)

Post by bobbyboucher » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:29 pm

it's allgood wrote:
rowdy wrote:
it's allgood wrote:
rowdy wrote:
it's allgood wrote: rowdy did you apply to UCI???????????????????
I did in fact!

So cool!!! If you wind up coming here, I will ask you for your autograph!!! I am a 1L there now, and you are the total LSAT rockstar!! I remember from the June group!!!!
Lol that won't be necessary

How do you like UCI? What made you choose to attend?
I really like it here and think I have gotten over the shell-shock of being a 1L. I just had my first final on Friday and have my second tomorrow. I enjoy the other students and the professors, and also the location. I decided to attend because I was already here living in the area and they accepted me off the waitlist with $$$$$; it was also my first choice school because I already knew some of the faculty and there was one faculty member that I wanted to work on research projects with.

Hey it's allgood! I'm new to this forum because I saw your post about being waitlisted at Irvine. I am too right now and trying to figure out the best ways to get admitted. It's my first choice and to be really honest, my next option is not the best (hastings). I'm really trying to make an impression on them and have some plans, but just wondering what you did to get off the waitlist and the whole process.

Please shoot me a message if you can, I don't have the ability yet as a new user. But if that still doesn't work, a comment is better than nothing. Hope to hear soon :/ thanks!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”