International Applicants 2017-2018 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Did you already apply? (If so, fill in the spreadsheet in the first post!)

YES!
71%
No (waiting for evaluations/LORs/...)
16%
No (waiting for December LSAT)
13%

Total votes: 56

InterLaw

Bronze

International Applicants 2017-2018

Post by InterLaw » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:17 pm

(EVERYONE IS ENCOURAGED TO DRAW A BETTER LOGO!)

2017-2018 ADMISSIONS SPREADSHEET

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Enter your decisions here! Remember, do not sort or change it! You can download it if you need to work on that!
You can obviously share the results anonymously, just write "Anon" as your name.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here we go guys, it's time to start this thread! I steal the initial summary from Hand (OP 2014-2015).

"I'm happy with a disjunctive understanding of "international applicant": you count as one either (i) if you have a foreign undergraduate degree, and thus - unless you're Canadian - you don't have an uGPA that's reportable, or (ii) you are not a US citizen or permanent resident. (Perhaps superfluously: the disjunction is inclusive - we're broad church 'round here!).

The point of the thread is to (i) collect information specifically relevant to international applicants, (ii) offer a centralized spot for tailor-made speculation about chances of admissions and/or scholarships, and, once we get going, (iii) to keep track of how our respective cycles are developing."

So, to list some useful links...

PAST YEARS THREADS

2016-2017
2014-2015
2013-2014
2012-2013

SPREADSHEETS
DO NOT SORT / FILTER OR DO ANY OTHER THING BEFORE HAVING DOWNLOADED!!

2014-2015
2016-2017

COMPREHENSIVE DATA ANALYSIS
DO NOT SORT / FILTER OR DO ANY OTHER THING BEFORE HAVING DOWNLOADED!!

International data summary 2017

Every data from MYlsn is referred to the last 3 cycles.

It took me some effort to put those data altogether. These are the immediate "international friendly-ness rankings" that arise from them (I screenshot the excel file posted just above).

Namaste!
Last edited by InterLaw on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

InterLaw

Bronze

Re: International Applicants 2017-2018

Post by InterLaw » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:21 pm

I don't have a lot of time right now, but there are many things that could be said on the little research I made summed up in the excel sheet... I'd love to start a discussion over that! Some data were totally unexpected for me!

Feel free to criticize everything about that. I should be able to write my considerations in 12-15 hours from now... :mrgreen:

tuna_wasabi

Bronze

Post by tuna_wasabi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Molti grazie for the awesome thread, InterLaw! Checking in and wishing the best for all of us!

magic

New

Post by magic » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 am

Awesome! Checking in. Thanks, InterLaw!

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:15 am

PREFACE: the only certain data among those I collected are those coming from ABA reports (non-resident aliens and unreported gpas). MYlsn data are clearly biased because not everyone there specifies the timing of his application, and most of all because not everyone who applies has a MYlsn account! We can go one step forward and say that, on average, who has a MYlsn account is a better applicant than who doesn't: it is someone who puts a lot of effort in every detail of his application, and it is surely far more common to have TLS and MYlsn accounts among 170s than 150s. Thus, the single acceptance rates shown are not to be taken as correct by themselves. What can be done, still, is to compare them to each other considering a good error margin (I'd say 10-15%). This means that even if Mich has an acceptance rate for internationals at 45,28% and Cornell at 55,10% it doesn't follow that it is actually easier to get into Cornell than Mich: the difference is still too small and the data are not enough to say that. Or again, saying that UT has an acceptance rate of 50% is a very approximate esteem: it is based on a total sample of 12 people over 3 years!
However, being the NYU sample at 60 people, with an admission rate of 65%, and being UCLA at 41% based on 46 people, it can be legitimately said that it is very likely that getting into NYU as int'l is somewhat easier than getting into UCLA. (this difference though is not remarkable for applicants over 170). That is to say, be careful in handling those data.

That being said, the first consideration is: the number of “real” internationals (those who live outside the US and study outside the US before Law School) is pretty small. The number of non-resident alien is far bigger than the number of unreported GPAs for every school: the overwhelming majority of the so-called internationals in law schools are foreign citizens who attended US college, or Canadian citizens who studied in Canada. The point is that both have a GPA and an LSAT, and then their being internationals has far less impact on their applications than full internationals. Moreover, the number of unreported GPAs takes into account even the portion of US citizens who studied abroad (many in the UK for what I saw on TLS). They are more similar to other internationals because they run without GPA, but being US citizens clearly puts them in a different position (they have access to state loans, they do not impact the rate of international students in a school etc). The number of unreported GPAs in T19 is 143. I’d say that the number of actual foreign citizens internationally educated that every year enroll in T19 law schools is lower than 100, which isn’t a lot… However, it seems to me that the number of applicants is not that high too.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:57 am

I want to add some considerations on specific schools based on my understanding of those data.

POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS

HARVARD. By far the more international friendly school in absolute terms: 73 n/r aliens and 26 unreported GPAs a year. The impact on the class is not that big due to the huge class size, but still at the top for n/r aliens (12% of the class) and 4th for unreported GPAs (4,6%). Their supposed admission rate (48%) is far above the average for the T14, and they are the only T3 on which an international can a real chance to get in. If you consider their policy for need-based scholarships you have probably the best school for internationals on the list.
Note that the admission rate for 170+ (54%) is just slightly higher that the overall admission rate, which means that the applicants pool has basically just strong numbers.
They have a remarkable difference in favor of early admission rate (58%) against mid admission rate (33%). However, in early period the numbers are very high (174.7 average LSAT for the admitted, 171.2 for the excluded) and the lowest mid rate is compensated by a more normal average LSAT (172.5). This represents a common trend for every school, which means that in general early applicants have highest numbers than mid/late applicants (totally understandable).

CHICAGO. They are not actually international friendly: 8 n/r aliens and 2 unreported GPAs a year… However we have a lot of data from MYlsn which means that those are pretty reliable, and watch at their timing behavior: early admission rate at 63% (!!!) with 174 avg, against a mid a.r. at 14% with 168.2 avg! An early application here is definitely worth it.

COLUMBIA. Second highest number of n/r aliens (47 a year) and 11 unreported GPAs, 2,8% of total class size (6th overall, 2nd T6 just after Harvard). General a.r. at 42% but being 170+ here makes a lot of difference (a.r. 67%), which means that their applicants pool is variegated. Indeed, the avg dinged LSAT is less than every other T6 at 168. Early-mid a.r. at 61%-45%.

NYU. Totally unexpected here. 65% a.r. (39/60) and even higher among 170+: 83,3% (35/42!!), 3rd overall after WUSTL and VANDY. There seems to be no difference among early and mid apps. Best early admission rate (74%!), best mid admission rate (77%), 2nd best overall a.r. after Vandy, 3rd best for 170+, 4th amount of n/r aliens a year (37). Go with that!

MICHIGAN. Nothing stellar but it seems to work. Surely the best public school for us! A.r. 45,5% (24/53), not much different among 170+ (50%, 16/32). Big boost for early applicants (71% against 48% for mid) compensated by higher (but reasonable) numbers (172.3 in / 171.2 out against 170 in / 169.3 out).

DUKE. They overperformed my expectations. Less than great ABA numbers actually (14 aliens and 4 unreported GPAs), but they probably have a smaller applicants pool than many others because the admission numbers are very good! 56,36% acceptance rate (5th, 2nd among T10), 65,8% among 170+ (25/38), nice early boost (74% vs 57%) but admitted numbers comparable to T6 (early: in 173,8 / out 168,8 vs mid: 172 / 168,3).

NU. I decided to put them here despite some red flags because their ABA numbers are actually pretty high: 22,3 n/r aliens a year, 10% of total class size (5th overall, 3rd T14) and 16 unreported GPAs (4th), 7.44% of total class size (2nd). However, general a.r. is pretty low (37.5%), with a huge difference in timing: for early applicants is 30% (2nd lowest after Stanford, probably due to their ED program which is surely a great deal for internationals), for mid applicants is 53%. The numbers though are not bad at all: early 170,6 in / 167,6 out vs mid 171.1 in / 168.5 out. Not sure on how to read this last data: getting in early is harder but the numbers lower? This could mean that there are worse applicants early, which is very unlikely. Anyway, if ED could even be a boost for someone, it isn’t that for internationals. Still an option to take into account though!

CORNELL. Together with NYU, the real outsider of this research! They killed the ABA report: 23,7 n/r aliens a year (6th), 11%of total class size (3rd); 22 unreported GPAs a year (2nd), 11,34% of total class size (1st)!! They seem to really like internationally educated guys, and this last number (11.3%) is 4% higher than the second highest (NU at 7.4%), more than double the third and the fourth (WUSTL at 4,8% and Harvard at 4.6%) and 4 to 15 times anybody else! Their a.r. is around average (55%) without huge differences between early and mid apps (58% vs 60%). This also means that they are among the best for mid period applicants. For 170+ they admitted 14/21 applicants (66,7%) – not that bad!

GULC. GT is one of the most international universities in the US and even the Law Center is pretty much international friendly. The total a.r. is 52,83% (28/53) – but up to 65% for 170+ (17/26). Both results are in line with the other international friendly T14, but GULC has actually very good ABA numbers: 42 n/r aliens a year (3rd) and 19 unreported GPAs (3rd). The impact on the class is not huge though (it’s hard to impact a class that is basically an army). Their LSAT medians dropped during the last 4-5 cycles and they just got out the T14 – I think they’ll try to bring up those LSAT numbers and that could be beneficial to 170+ applicant even without GPA.

WUSTL. Ok, St. Louis is not the first choice of many internationals. However, WUSTL really tries to be loved! ABA numbers are high: 25 n/r aliens a year (5th), 10,6% of class size (4th); 11 unreported GPAs (6th), 4.82% (3rd). General a.r. is 63.89% (3rd), without many differences between early and mid applications (2nd highest for mid applicants). Outstanding a.r. for 170+: a perfect 100% (11/11), 1st with Vandy!

USC. I decided to put Gould here because I think that they are actually an international friendly school with a small international applicant pool. According to ABA they have 7 aliens per year (not very good), with 6 unreported GPAs, 2,6% of total class size (above average). Data on MYlsn aren’t a lot, but they look good. Admission rate of 58.33% (14/24), 4th in ranking. Numbers are not enough to say that there’s a boost for early applicants (5/7 early admitted vs 5/9 mid admitted). Average LSAT for admitted is not too high (167.8 early / 165.8 mid), and LSAT for dinged is around 163. 4th best a.r. for 170+ (83%), based on 6 applicants (5 of them were admitted).

Bad impressions in the following post.

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:43 pm

BAD IMPRESSIONS

YALE. They have some n/r aliens: 14 a year, 6.6% of total class size (above average). Everything else is tough… 2 unreported GPAs per year (0.95%), 18.2% acceptance rate (3rd lowest), equal a.r. for 170+ (lowest of T19), 0% mid acceptance rate (0/7), stellar average LSAT (in 174.5 / out 173.x). Getting into Yale as international is basically a miracle.

STANFORD. Even worse here. 4.3 n/r aliens per year (2nd lowest), 2 unreported GPAs, 11.1% general a.r. (lowest, 4 admitted students over 36 applicants in the last 3 years), lowest early admission rate (16%), 3rd lowest mid a.r. (7.7%), stellar numbers (avg LSAT in 176 / out 171). 2nd lowest a.r. for 170+ (19%). Sad, sad story.

UPENN. ABA numbers are enough: 14 n/r aliens per year, but 0 unreported GPAs last year. Internationals here are running with GPAs. Taken that into account, a.r. is still 20% (4th lowest, 11/53), 2nd lowest early a.r. (30%), 4th lowest mid a.r. (11%), 4th lowest 170+ a.r. (27.3%, 9/33). I’ll save my money.

UVA. This is painful. Why? What did we do to you? I wanted to go there so much… But man! ABA says 3.7 n/r aliens a year (lowest) and 0 unreported GPAs (lowest). MYlsn says 13.64% a.r. (2nd lowest, 6/44), 0% mid acceptance rate (lowest, 0/17!). If you really want to go to Charlottesville (bad timing for that), just apply early (33%, 5/15) and hope. If you are a full international (you don’t have a GPA) start considering other options.

DEBATABLES

BERKELEY. ABA numbers are above average: 16.3 n/r aliens per year and 5 unreported GPAs. MYlsn doesn’t look good though: 14/49 admitted in last 3 cycles (28.57%, 5th lowest), equal for 170+ (7/25). LSAT averages (over 170 both in and out) are far higher than their actual medians.
UT. Just not enough data to say something: 12 applicants over the last 3 cycle on MYlsn. Thus, a.r. are unreliable (but high: 50% overall, 75% 170+). ABA numbers are a red flag: 7 n/r aliens and 1 unreported GPA… It’s clear that they have a very small pool of int’l applicants. However, considering that they are on a clear positive trend, an application just after their joining the T14 club could be a good move (if you’re ok with their regional status).

UCLA. Very undecided. ABA says 9.3 n/r aliens and 4 unreported GPAs, both below average. MYlsn says a.r. at 41.3% (around average), but well above average for 170+ (72%, 13/18). No difference between early and mid applications.

VANDY. According to MYlsn they shouldn’t be here. 65.22% a.r. (15/23, 1st overall) and 100% for 170+ (11/11). Amazing, right? Well, they don’t seem to have many international applicants, and ABA report should keep our enthusiasm down: 5.7 n/r aliens per year (3rd lowest) and 0 unreported GPAs last year…

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Checking in. Will share experience of having done this over 2 cycles as a 'true' International applicant (non-US schooling or UG, non-citizen, non-Canadian, just LSAT).

Would be really interesting to see how this cycle pans out for internationals. Good luck, everyone.

tuna_wasabi

Bronze

Post by tuna_wasabi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Last edited by tuna_wasabi on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:20 am

tuna_wasabi wrote:
InterLaw wrote:BAD IMPRESSIONS

YALE. They have some n/r aliens: 14 a year, 6.6% of total class size (above average). Everything else is tough… 2 unreported GPAs per year (0.95%), 18.2% acceptance rate (3rd lowest), equal a.r. for 170+ (lowest of T19), 0% mid acceptance rate (0/7), stellar average LSAT (in 174.5 / out 173.x). Getting into Yale as international is basically a miracle.

STANFORD. Even worse here. 4.3 n/r aliens per year (2nd lowest), 2 unreported GPAs, 11.1% general a.r. (lowest, 4 admitted students over 36 applicants in the last 3 years), lowest early admission rate (16%), 3rd lowest mid a.r. (7.7%), stellar numbers (avg LSAT in 176 / out 171). 2nd lowest a.r. for 170+ (19%). Sad, sad story.
Does aliens include Canadian citizens? If so, I think Yale is still possible, albeit a tough one. Not sure about Stanford, though. Average LSAT is the LSAT of admitted applicants?
Yeah, aliens includes Canadian citizens. If you're Canadian the story is different, because you have a reportable gpa, so yes you have a chance! Unreportable GPAs are 2 per year tho...
And yes, "avg LSAT in" is the lsat for the admitted ones, "avg lsat out" is the lsat for the finger ones. Those data are from MYlsn and are probably higher than the real ones

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:43 am

freekick wrote:Checking in. Will share experience of having done this over 2 cycles as a 'true' International applicant (non-US schooling or UG, non-citizen, non-Canadian, just LSAT).

Would be really interesting to see how this cycle pans out for internationals. Good luck, everyone.
Welcome freekick and thanks for sharing with us!

How did your last cycle go? Do you have an LSN account or would you share your cycle/outcome with us?

PS: awesome avatar!

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:48 am

InterLaw wrote:
freekick wrote:Checking in. Will share experience of having done this over 2 cycles as a 'true' International applicant (non-US schooling or UG, non-citizen, non-Canadian, just LSAT).

How did your last cycle go? Do you have an LSN account or would you share your cycle/outcome with us?

I will give you better, InterLaw. Here's the spreadsheet containing last cycle's international applicants' stats/profile and outcomes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Are you done with the LSAT or taking soon?

And yes, Gus Fring all the way! :mrgreen:

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:28 pm

freekick wrote:
InterLaw wrote:

I will give you better, InterLaw. Here's the spreadsheet containing last cycle's international applicants' stats/profile and outcomes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Well actually I already included that spreadsheet in the OP, I just didn't notice your name! So... Ithaca? ;)

I'm done with the LSAT, 172. I'll run with that.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:32 pm

InterLaw wrote:
freekick wrote:
InterLaw wrote:

Well actually I already included that spreadsheet in the OP, I just didn't notice your name! So... Ithaca? ;)

I'm done with the LSAT, 172. I'll run with that.
Oh, I didn't notice that in the OP. My bad.

And yeah, my posting history gives that away. So, 172/Superior? Looks good. Would strongly recommend tailoring lower t13 apps to schools. Don't want a flurry of waitlists.

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:25 am

freekick wrote: Oh, I didn't notice that in the OP. My bad.

And yeah, my posting history gives that away. So, 172/Superior? Looks good. Would strongly recommend tailoring lower t13 apps to schools. Don't want a flurry of waitlists.
I'll definitely do that! By tailoring an app to a school you mean why X essays and maybe slight changes to PS or something else?

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:34 am

InterLaw wrote:I'll definitely do that! By tailoring an app to a school you mean why X essays and maybe slight changes to PS or something else?
Yep, well-researched Why X essays. PS could be standard across apps (and often is) 'coz it is supposed to be about you, not the school.

AmbitiousSoul

New

Post by AmbitiousSoul » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:25 am

Checking in! :)

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:47 pm

freekick wrote: Yep, well-researched Why X essays. PS could be standard across apps (and often is) 'coz it is supposed to be about you, not the school.
I was planning to write a why x to basically every school from Columbia down to which I'm applying (C NYU UVA MICH DUKE NU CORNELL GULC UCLA USC + UofWASH / GWU / W&M) but I still have to check if some of them have maybe expressively stated that they don't want it.
I just have to start writing them but they are all pretty much done in my mind (I found very good reasons to attend all of them for my goals).

I'm going to apply to 13-15 schools so I hope to receive some waiver... This process is damn expensive!

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:26 pm

InterLaw wrote:
freekick wrote: Yep, well-researched Why X essays. PS could be standard across apps (and often is) 'coz it is supposed to be about you, not the school.
I was planning to write a why x to basically every school from Columbia down to which I'm applying (C NYU UVA MICH DUKE NU CORNELL GULC UCLA USC + UofWASH / GWU / W&M) but I still have to check if some of them have maybe expressively stated that they don't want it.
I just have to start writing them but they are all pretty much done in my mind (I found very good reasons to attend all of them for my goals).

I'm going to apply to 13-15 schools so I hope to receive some waiver... This process is damn expensive!
None of those schools say they don't need why x. If anything, every school wants to know why us. Some apps pose that question directly and some indirectly (something on the lines of 'how would you contribute and benefit from being here'), while others just let you attach an addendum of your own. Check out school specific threads of last cycle. They have the precise info.

Eta: You would likely get unsolicited waivers from most if not all lower t13 schools. Definitely ask for it when apps open from schools that don't give you one.

makingthemove

New

Post by makingthemove » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Checking-in. Foreign Undergrad, still waiting for LSAC, but expecting above average or superior. 171 LSAT. PhD in Engineering from very good school, 2y+ experience as patent agent - are these strong softs?

Targeting quasi-fullride scholly in regional ~T20-40 or a substantial grant in the local T20. I'm married and 30+, and thus, have an aversion to 6-figure student loans. I'm also applying to several T14 in case I get a decent grant that makes it affordable (= I could pay down the debt in ~5 years working in a 2000 billables position).

Let's see what the admissions cycle will bring!

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:39 pm

makingthemove wrote:Checking-in. Foreign Undergrad, still waiting for LSAC, but expecting above average or superior. 171 LSAT. PhD in Engineering from very good school, 2y+ experience as patent agent - are these strong softs?

Targeting quasi-fullride scholly in regional ~T20-40 or a substantial grant in the local T20. I'm married and 30+, and thus, have an aversion to 6-figure student loans. I'm also applying to several T14 in case I get a decent grant that makes it affordable (= I could pay down the debt in ~5 years working in a 2000 billables position).

Let's see what the admissions cycle will bring!
Great LSAT and good softs for IP heavy schools. 171/Superior should make you attractive. But the 171 is going to be doing the bulk of the work for you. Everything else operates at the margins. It is a numbers game, after all, no matter what schools or anyone may say. Good luck.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

InterLaw

Bronze

Post by InterLaw » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 pm

http://content.law.virginia.edu/admissi ... 20-profile

Here we have the UVA 2020 class profile 38 states represented + DC an Puerto Rico and.... Not a mention to a single International, despite +20ish class size.

Way to go! (......)

EnglishApplicant2017

New

Post by EnglishApplicant2017 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:46 pm

Checking in. 172 and awaiting the submission and evaluation of my transcript (hoping for Superior but feel like it will somehow be an unjustified Above Average). From the UK (apologies for the utterly boring username). Still in undergrad although I have a year of political/legal work experience as my degree includes a work placement year. Anyone else still in undergrad and/or from the UK!?

Thank you for your great insights InterLaw and freekick. I made some similar spreadsheets but they are essentially just worse versions of yours, InterLaw!

Has anyone got any fee waivers yet? I got one from Cornell a while back but nowhere else. Do international students have to solicit more fee waivers as our lack of a GPA means we turn up less in applicant searches? Anyone had any luck with solicited or unsolicited fee waivers?

Either way, thank you all again (especially InterLaw) for the great work in setting up the thread. It's so good to have a community of people is somewhat similar situations to agonise, commiserate and hopefully celebrate with over the coming months.

carmtastic

New

Post by carmtastic » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 pm

EnglishApplicant2017 wrote:Checking in. 172 and awaiting the submission and evaluation of my transcript (hoping for Superior but feel like it will somehow be an unjustified Above Average). From the UK (apologies for the utterly boring username). Still in undergrad although I have a year of political/legal work experience as my degree includes a work placement year. Anyone else still in undergrad and/or from the UK!?

Thank you for your great insights InterLaw and freekick. I made some similar spreadsheets but they are essentially just worse versions of yours, InterLaw!

Has anyone got any fee waivers yet? I got one from Cornell a while back but nowhere else. Do international students have to solicit more fee waivers as our lack of a GPA means we turn up less in applicant searches? Anyone had any luck with solicited or unsolicited fee waivers?

Either way, thank you all again (especially InterLaw) for the great work in setting up the thread. It's so good to have a community of people is somewhat similar situations to agonise, commiserate and hopefully celebrate with over the coming months.

I know I've seen a few times that schools mention that it doesn't matter if you have a reportable GPA on your LSAC account or not. They do CRS fee waivers by your LSAT.

Andersblooms93

New

Post by Andersblooms93 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Does anyone here know how an african-american who studied abroad (UK) with a 170 would do?
The unreportable gpa is making my sisters chances far more unpredictable than mine (though she's a better student) I had a 3.6gpa I think she has a 'superior' rating and/or first class honor something something from england. Any insight from y'all is welcome :)

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”