Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Are you migrating over to the new OP on top-law-schools.com?

Yes
19
42%
Yes, definitely
26
58%
 
Total votes: 45

curvybanana63

New
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby curvybanana63 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:25 pm

ChiCityLove wrote:Any ED holds hear anything today? My date's still stuck at 12/13.


Same...

GoTigers10

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby GoTigers10 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Has anyone completed an off-campus interview? If so, how long did it take for your application to be complete after the interview was completed?

LSNlife

Bronze
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby LSNlife » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:44 pm

GoTigers10 wrote:Has anyone completed an off-campus interview? If so, how long did it take for your application to be complete after the interview was completed?


I had my interview 10/21 and my app didn't go complete until 11/8.

GoTigers10

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby GoTigers10 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:49 pm

TLS wrote:
GoTigers10 wrote:Has anyone completed an off-campus interview? If so, how long did it take for your application to be complete after the interview was completed?


I had my interview 10/21 and my app didn't go complete until 11/8.



ok great - that helps me gauge when to look for mine to be complete - Thanks!

User avatar
Zero Hedge

New
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby Zero Hedge » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Hearing these timelines to go from "interview done" to "complete" sucks. I was a December taker and didn't get an interview request until last week, looks like there's a long wait ahead.

User avatar
ChutzpahSaxa15

New
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:54 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby ChutzpahSaxa15 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:16 pm

IN!!!
Complete 11/30, interviewed the following week.

alexeats

New
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby alexeats » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:41 pm

In! Logging into their website to check and then opening the pdf almost gave me a heart attack. Submitted 11/13.

User avatar
mwells56

Silver
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby mwells56 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Damn, nothing. Submitted 11/9 and interview 11/17.

User avatar
OakBrook2021

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby OakBrook2021 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:25 pm

In today! So happy/surprised!

rowdy

Bronze
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby rowdy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:29 pm

NEW POLL

User avatar
principalagent

Silver
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby principalagent » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:45 pm

OakBrook2021 wrote:In today! So happy/surprised!


Don’t be surprised! You know you’re a baddie!

User avatar
Eleven

New
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:46 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby Eleven » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Just finished up my online interview. I think it went pretty well actually.
I'm visiting next week, gonna do the tour and sit in on a class. Then I just gotta figure out how to get a few minutes with someone from admissions to sell my application...

AaronCarter

Bronze
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby AaronCarter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 pm

IN!!!!

latinxlawschool2020

New
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:34 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby latinxlawschool2020 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Got the admitted student packet/box.. Its so cute and it came with a notebook and pen <3 I love free stuff!!

Olive Juice

New
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby Olive Juice » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 pm

latinxlawschool2020 wrote:Got the admitted student packet/box.. Its so cute and it came with a notebook and pen <3 I love free stuff!!


Me too!! I love the notebook so much. Great swag!

User avatar
jjdude14

Bronze
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby jjdude14 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:08 pm

curvybanana63 wrote:
ChiCityLove wrote:Any ED holds hear anything today? My date's still stuck at 12/13.


Same...


Also same, ugh

ruby2

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby ruby2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 pm

jjdude14 wrote:
curvybanana63 wrote:
ChiCityLove wrote:Any ED holds hear anything today? My date's still stuck at 12/13.


Same...


Also same, ugh



Also same!

User avatar
Cogburn1984

New
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby Cogburn1984 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:34 pm

ruby2 wrote:
jjdude14 wrote:
curvybanana63 wrote:
ChiCityLove wrote:Any ED holds hear anything today? My date's still stuck at 12/13.


Same...


Also same, ugh



Also same!


At least we know we're not suffering alone.

User avatar
OakBrook2021

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby OakBrook2021 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:59 pm

principalagent wrote:Don’t be surprised! You know you’re a baddie!


Thanks haha :D I just didn't expect it as a KJD

krakow

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:30 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby krakow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 am

Got in yesterday!

abg591

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby abg591 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Any ED-held applicants still stuck under the 12/13/2017 "Decision letter available within 24 hours" message?

Any ED-held students get admitted this week & did your status checker change beforehand?

User avatar
LiveJustly390

New
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby LiveJustly390 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:45 pm

abg591 wrote:Any ED-held applicants still stuck under the 12/13/2017 "Decision letter available within 24 hours" message?

Any ED-held students get admitted this week & did your status checker change beforehand?


Still stuck in the “DL available 12/13/2017” hellscape.

ChiCityLove

New
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:28 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby ChiCityLove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:53 pm

LiveJustly390 wrote:
abg591 wrote:Any ED-held applicants still stuck under the 12/13/2017 "Decision letter available within 24 hours" message?

Any ED-held students get admitted this week & did your status checker change beforehand?


Still stuck in the “DL available 12/13/2017” hellscape.


+1, and what a hellscape it is.

abg591

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby abg591 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:01 pm

ChiCityLove wrote:
LiveJustly390 wrote:
abg591 wrote:Any ED-held applicants still stuck under the 12/13/2017 "Decision letter available within 24 hours" message?

Any ED-held students get admitted this week & did your status checker change beforehand?


Still stuck in the “DL available 12/13/2017” hellscape.


+1, and what a hellscape it is.


UGH :( We need some strong drinks.

User avatar
LiveJustly390

New
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2021 Applicants (2017-2018 cycle)

Postby LiveJustly390 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:28 pm

abg591 wrote:
ChiCityLove wrote:
LiveJustly390 wrote:
abg591 wrote:Any ED-held applicants still stuck under the 12/13/2017 "Decision letter available within 24 hours" message?

Any ED-held students get admitted this week & did your status checker change beforehand?


Still stuck in the “DL available 12/13/2017” hellscape.


+1, and what a hellscape it is.


UGH :( We need some strong drinks.


Oh my gosh guys. According to this reddit thread THEY KNOW HOW MANY TIMES A DAY WE CHECK THE STATUS CHECKER. Idk whether to laugh or be embarrassed :lol: :lol:



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests