George Washington c/o 2020 Waitlisted Applicants Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
wannabeu

New

George Washington c/o 2020 Waitlisted Applicants

Post by wannabeu » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:48 am

Since 1st deposit deadline is coming up, I think we can share who would be the lucky one. At least we can see how it goes...

kaptainkeepa

Bronze

Re: George Washington c/o 2020 Waitlisted Applicants

Post by kaptainkeepa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:00 am

wannabeu wrote:Since 1st deposit deadline is coming up, I think we can share who would be the lucky one. At least we can see how it goes...
Would you pay at sticker?

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:02 am

kaptainkeepa wrote:
wannabeu wrote:Since 1st deposit deadline is coming up, I think we can share who would be the lucky one. At least we can see how it goes...
I guess I would, but not for other schools which I'm also waitlisted.

kaptainkeepa

Bronze

Post by kaptainkeepa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:14 am

wannabeu wrote:
kaptainkeepa wrote:
I got accepted but I don't think it's worth the price to be that much in debt. It's already expensive to live in DC. But I also feel like I would be giving up some great opportunities and DC is just a cool city. Meh.

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:22 am

kaptainkeepa wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
kaptainkeepa wrote:
I got accepted but I don't think it's worth the price to be that much in debt. It's already expensive to live in DC. But I also feel like I would be giving up some great opportunities and DC is just a cool city. Meh.
You mean you are going to withdraw..??

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

kaptainkeepa

Bronze

Post by kaptainkeepa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:32 am

wannabeu wrote:
kaptainkeepa wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
kaptainkeepa wrote:
You mean you are going to withdraw..??
I'm close to it

cjar819

New

Post by cjar819 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Received this today:

Greetings from GW Law. We write to provide you with an update regarding the waitlist.

As you may know, our first seat deposit deadline for those applicants offered admission was on April 15. As the admissions process moves forward, we anticipate that spaces may become available over the spring and summer months. We will be sending additional updates regarding the waitlist as more information becomes available. If you have made other plans and wish to withdraw your application from further consideration, please let us know.

We sincerely appreciate your patience as the admissions process moves forward. Please be in touch if there is anything you need or wish to discuss – we are glad to help.

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Dirtyolmuskrat

New

Post by Dirtyolmuskrat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:30 pm

cjar819 wrote:Received this today:

Greetings from GW Law. We write to provide you with an update regarding the waitlist.

As you may know, our first seat deposit deadline for those applicants offered admission was on April 15. As the admissions process moves forward, we anticipate that spaces may become available over the spring and summer months. We will be sending additional updates regarding the waitlist as more information becomes available. If you have made other plans and wish to withdraw your application from further consideration, please let us know.

We sincerely appreciate your patience as the admissions process moves forward. Please be in touch if there is anything you need or wish to discuss – we are glad to help.

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim
Guess there's a couple different emails they're sending. Mine today

Greetings from GW Law.

We anticipate that spaces in the fall 2017 entering class will become available as early as next week. You are among a select group of applicants being considered for admission.

If you remain interested in attending GW Law, please let us know by reply email by this Friday, April 21. You may include any updated information you wish in your reply, though informing us of the extent of your interest is sufficient. Alternatively, if you have made other plans and wish to withdraw your application from consideration, please let us know.

We have sincerely appreciated your patience during the admissions process. We look forward to hearing from you.

cjar819

New

Post by cjar819 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Greetings from GW Law.

We anticipate that spaces in the fall 2017 entering class will become available as early as next week. You are among a select group of applicants being considered for admission.

If you remain interested in attending GW Law, please let us know by reply email by this Friday, April 21. You may include any updated information you wish in your reply, though informing us of the extent of your interest is sufficient. Alternatively, if you have made other plans and wish to withdraw your application from consideration, please let us know.

We have sincerely appreciated your patience during the admissions process. We look forward to hearing from you.

:roll: Great.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Greetings from GW Law.

I recieved the former one..
As I look through the past posts in TLS, i think you'll get admission as soon as you send them an additional LOCI. Congratulations in advance!
Then when I would get that Email haaaaaa

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Greetings from GW Law.

So are you gonna say yes??

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:05 pm

wannabeu wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Greetings from GW Law.

I recieved the Friday one as well. I said yes, didn't get an offer today. HOLDING MY BREATH.

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Charlie802 wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Greetings from GW Law.

I recieved the Friday one as well. I said yes, didn't get an offer today. HOLDING MY BREATH.
I guess they will reply in wave after this friday. I didn't even get that chance... no deadline for mine.. can't even say a word that I'm so disappointed.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:33 pm

wannabeu wrote:
I guess they will reply in wave after this friday. I didn't even get that chance... no deadline for mine.. can't even say a word that I'm so disappointed.[/quote]

I hope you're right! I actually didn't even deposit anywhere and was going to retake and reapply, so maybe this is fate stepping in. :D

Dirtyolmuskrat

New

Post by Dirtyolmuskrat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:42 pm

wannabeu wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Greetings from GW Law.

I guess they will reply in wave after this friday. I didn't even get that chance... no deadline for mine.. can't even say a word that I'm so disappointed.
I sent a loci saying I'm interested. Don't get too worried if you're not in the first wave because this is super early in the WL cycle. Good luck!

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:10 am

Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:

Warm regards,
Sophia Sim

Greetings from GW Law.

I sent a loci saying I'm interested. Don't get too worried if you're not in the first wave because this is super early in the WL cycle. Good luck!
i appreciate that

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 am

Charlie802 wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
I hope you're right! I actually didn't even deposit anywhere and was going to retake and reapply, so maybe this is fate stepping in. :D[/quote]

I think you and I are in the same move.. and hope to be in the same move after you get in!!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:26 am

wannabeu wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
wannabeu wrote:
I hope you're right! I actually didn't even deposit anywhere and was going to retake and reapply, so maybe this is fate stepping in. :D
I think you and I are in the same move.. and hope to be in the same move after you get in!![/quote]

Fingers crossed! Best of luck to you!

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Woah - didn't know this thread existed until now!

I got the e-mail inquiring about my interest by Friday and I immediately e-mailed back expressing my continued interest. I'm hoping this is a good sign but I haven't gotten anything today... we'll see.

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:37 am

tparty wrote:Woah - didn't know this thread existed until now!

I got the e-mail inquiring about my interest by Friday and I immediately e-mailed back expressing my continued interest. I'm hoping this is a good sign but I haven't gotten anything today... we'll see.
Still better than what I got. You will get admitted I guess.
Congratulations

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:08 am

wannabeu wrote:

Congratulations
Maybe it's based on how long ago you applied. When did you apply?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

wannabeu

New

Post by wannabeu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:38 am

tparty wrote:
wannabeu wrote:

Congratulations
Maybe it's based on how long ago you applied. When did you apply?
Applied in early december..

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am

Any movement today from the "as early as early next week" crowd?

Dirtyolmuskrat

New

Post by Dirtyolmuskrat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Charlie802 wrote:Any movement today from the "as early as early next week" crowd?
Nothing

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:Any movement today from the "as early as early next week" crowd?
Nothing
The silence is deafening.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”