George Washington c/o 2020 Waitlisted Applicants Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
warwickmain

New

Re: George Washington c/o 2020 Waitlisted Applicants

Post by warwickmain » Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Sorry about the late post guys, got in off WL last Thursday!! Got the LOCI email about a week or so before that. And yes, scholly info was in the acceptance email

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Tue May 02, 2017 9:43 am

warwickmain wrote:Sorry about the late post guys, got in off WL last Thursday!! Got the LOCI email about a week or so before that. And yes, scholly info was in the acceptance email
Congrats! Still waiting for something on my end...

crebarry

New

Post by crebarry » Wed May 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Checking in. Also received the waitlist feeler email a couple weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.
Perhaps those of us who haven't heard will hear something next wave? Seeing as basically two weeks have gone by already since that email was sent out... :(

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Thu May 04, 2017 11:10 am

crebarry wrote:Checking in. Also received the waitlist feeler email a couple weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.
Perhaps those of us who haven't heard will hear something next wave? Seeing as basically two weeks have gone by already since that email was sent out... :(
Same here... Pretty bummed out. I don't understand why they would send us that e-mail and then not accept us since it seems like historically those who got that e-mail were accepted shortly after.

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:23 pm

tparty wrote:
crebarry wrote:Checking in. Also received the waitlist feeler email a couple weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.
Same here... Pretty bummed out. I don't understand why they would send us that e-mail and then not accept us since it seems like historically those who got that e-mail were accepted shortly after.
+1 growing impatient here...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

coffeexo

New

Post by coffeexo » Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Charlie802 wrote:
tparty wrote:
+1 growing impatient here...
Checking in. I also received the selected response email and I haven't heard anything either.
I hope we hear something soon!

guyindfw

New

Post by guyindfw » Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 am

Good luck.

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Any updates?? Nothing on my end :(

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Wed May 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Charlie802 wrote:Any updates?? Nothing on my end :(
Nope. Definitely losing hope now. Really really messed up of them to e-mail us something so encouraging then go silent for 3 weeks.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Dirtyolmuskrat

New

Post by Dirtyolmuskrat » Wed May 10, 2017 1:58 pm

tparty wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:Any updates?? Nothing on my end :(
Nope. Definitely losing hope now. Really really messed up of them to e-mail us something so encouraging then go silent for 3 weeks.
Yeah, that's ridiculous. May 15th is the day they gave everyone to deposit by, so maybe after that they'll do more.

Ellewoods5516

New

Post by Ellewoods5516 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:32 am

My friend got off the waitlist yesterday! Keep hope!

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 am

Ellewoods5516 wrote:My friend got off the waitlist yesterday! Keep hope!
Ahh!! Thank you for sharing the news. Congrats to him/her. Hope the rest of us are blessed soon too :D

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:57 pm

tparty wrote:
Ahh!! Thank you for sharing the news. Congrats to him/her. Hope the rest of us are blessed soon too :D
Gahhhh! Congrats to them! Do you know if they received the original feeler email?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Ellewoods5516

New

Post by Ellewoods5516 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Charlie802 wrote:
tparty wrote:
Gahhhh! Congrats to them! Do you know if they received the original feeler email?
I do not. I know he was waitlisted in January and he visited after being waitlisted and wrote LOCI

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:39 pm

FYI- 2nd seat deposit is June 1st.

blelwoods

Bronze

Post by blelwoods » Fri May 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Charlie802 wrote:FYI- 2nd seat deposit is June 1st.

Thanks!!

coffeexo

New

Post by coffeexo » Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Just got an acceptance! (After getting that selective email back a month ago and sending two LOCIs)

Same seat deposit date - June 1st

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

coffeexo

New

Post by coffeexo » Tue May 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
tparty wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:Finally! In off the waitlist with an email. A package in the mail and more detailed email coming later
Congrats! Nothing for me yet.
Congrats! I am jealous. Nothing for me yet, but glad we are getting some movement from the response required email crowd! Did they offer you $$?
No mention of money, but it was an email that literally said just wanted to say you're in, more information coming. Have until May 15 to deposit.
Did they end up offering you money later? My email doesn't mention anything. (Fingers crossed its coming later)

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:25 pm

coffeexo wrote:Just got an acceptance! (After getting that selective email back a month ago and sending two LOCIs)

Gah, congrats! I am hoping for something soon. Can you PM me your stats? I got the feeler email and nothing since. Three LOCIs at this point...

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Tue May 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Charlie802 wrote:
coffeexo wrote:Just got an acceptance! (After getting that selective email back a month ago and sending two LOCIs)

Gah, congrats! I am hoping for something soon. Can you PM me your stats? I got the feeler email and nothing since. Three LOCIs at this point...
2 LOCI's on my part since the feeler email and still nothing for me... congrats to you coffeexo!

coffeexo

New

Post by coffeexo » Tue May 23, 2017 7:44 pm

tparty wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:

2 LOCI's on my part since the feeler email and still nothing for me... congrats to you coffeexo!
Thank you! I recently graduated and included my final grades in my LOCI, so that might have been what made a difference? Or it could have just been coincidental timing. Who knows honestly.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

coffeexo

New

Post by coffeexo » Tue May 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Charlie802 wrote:

tparty

Bronze

Post by tparty » Wed May 24, 2017 10:47 am

coffeexo wrote:
tparty wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:

Thank you! I recently graduated and included my final grades in my LOCI, so that might have been what made a difference? Or it could have just been coincidental timing. Who knows honestly.
Well I just graduated and sent them my final grades yesterday sooo fingers crossed!

Dirtyolmuskrat

New

Post by Dirtyolmuskrat » Wed May 24, 2017 6:12 pm

coffeexo wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
tparty wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:Finally! In off the waitlist with an email. A package in the mail and more detailed email coming later
Congrats! I am jealous. Nothing for me yet, but glad we are getting some movement from the response required email crowd! Did they offer you $$?
No mention of money, but it was an email that literally said just wanted to say you're in, more information coming. Have until May 15 to deposit.
Did they end up offering you money later? My email doesn't mention anything. (Fingers crossed its coming later)

Yeah, they offered nothing. Guess they don't need lsat :( I sent a scholarship reconsideration form, but don't feel optimistic

coffeexo

New

Post by coffeexo » Wed May 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:
coffeexo wrote:
Dirtyolmuskrat wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
tparty wrote:

Yeah, they offered nothing. Guess they don't need lsat :( I sent a scholarship reconsideration form, but don't feel optimistic
Same. I didn't receive anything either. However, if you qualify, there's need-based grants! That's the only thing giving me hope to possibly affording this out of pocket lol

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”