EMORY WAITLIST Class of 2020 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
JuJuXTX

New

Re: EMORY WAITLIST Class of 2020

Post by JuJuXTX » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:33 am

cjar819 wrote:
Dogs>Pizza>LawSchool wrote:
JuJuXTX wrote:Hey ppl, just got off PWL with a decent nice scholly, free to PM me if you got some questions!
Congrats on getting in! I was wondering if you could tell me how Emory reached out to you? Did you get a phone call or email? Did you go to the PWL event? Any information would be much appreciated!

Thanks and congrats again!
+1
So, I got an email saying they might have spot opening up and asking if I'm still interested in Emory. Then a very very brief interview with the vice Dean. Then after 2 days got a call back from the Dean informing me that I'm in. The whole process took about one week, could be shorter cus the 4th of July holiday. I only sent one LOCI a long long time ago and an update email explaining my status when the reached out to me. They are quite generous on the scholly and explained that it's not on a first-come-first-serve basis. Didn't go to any events since I'm not in the States. GOOD LUCK to everyone who is still waiting!

biscuits_101

New

Post by biscuits_101 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:00 am

Has anybody heard anything? I'm on regular waitlist. I'm assuming they go through all of the pwd candidates before they dip in the regular pool? Also, did anybody NOT receive the update email two weeks ago? I'm trying to see whether that email means anything at all in terms of selectivity.

Sighhhhhhhhh

n1996

New

Post by n1996 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:40 pm

biscuits_101 wrote:Has anybody heard anything? I'm on regular waitlist. I'm assuming they go through all of the pwd candidates before they dip in the regular pool? Also, did anybody NOT receive the update email two weeks ago? I'm trying to see whether that email means anything at all in terms of selectivity.

Sighhhhhhhhh
I gave them a call a little bit after receiving the email and they didn't really have any more information for me, just that they'll be in touch if anything changes. Does anyone know if people ever get in off the regular waitlist?

greytokki197

New

Post by greytokki197 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:41 am

7 new members added to Emory Law 2020 facebook group this week :cry: seems like there's still a movement.

basiQ

New

Post by basiQ » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Checking in priority waitlist :cry:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”