UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
LawBlog867
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby LawBlog867 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Anyone heard anything recently from UCD?

ssolli
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 am

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby ssolli » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:50 pm

OaklandJD2016 wrote:Anyone heard anything recently from UCD?


Nope. I submitted on 10/31 and haven't heard anything since. Status checker has said "evaluation in progress" since November.

LawBlog867
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby LawBlog867 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:08 pm

ssolli wrote:
OaklandJD2016 wrote:Anyone heard anything recently from UCD?


Nope. I submitted on 10/31 and haven't heard anything since. Status checker has said "evaluation in progress" since November.


Hopefully we hear something before April.

User avatar
Capt_Beatty
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby Capt_Beatty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:15 pm

ssolli wrote:
OaklandJD2016 wrote:Anyone heard anything recently from UCD?


Nope. I submitted on 10/31 and haven't heard anything since. Status checker has said "evaluation in progress" since November.


same.

User avatar
Capt_Beatty
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby Capt_Beatty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:19 pm

OaklandJD2016 wrote:
ssolli wrote:
OaklandJD2016 wrote:Anyone heard anything recently from UCD?


Nope. I submitted on 10/31 and haven't heard anything since. Status checker has said "evaluation in progress" since November.


Hopefully we hear something before April.


Are they notorious for taking a long time to admit/deny/wl? Judging from LSN for 2015-2016 cycle, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for April.

LawBlog867
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby LawBlog867 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:24 pm

cianchetta0 wrote:
OaklandJD2016 wrote:
ssolli wrote:
OaklandJD2016 wrote:Anyone heard anything recently from UCD?


Nope. I submitted on 10/31 and haven't heard anything since. Status checker has said "evaluation in progress" since November.


Hopefully we hear something before April.


Are they notorious for taking a long time to admit/deny/wl? Judging from LSN for 2015-2016 cycle, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for April.


A friend in the 2014-15 cycle told me that they were placed on the wait list in March or April, and were not taken off it for acceptance until a week before classes started.

User avatar
mudiverse
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 am

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby mudiverse » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:13 pm

M
O
V
E
M
E
N O
T

User avatar
Capt_Beatty
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby Capt_Beatty » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:35 pm

mudiverse wrote:M
O
V
E
M
E
N O
T


yeap...

crookedsmile
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby crookedsmile » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:25 pm

TakeItToTrial wrote:Does anyone know when Davis sends out scholarship info? Got in a couple weeks ago but it's been radio silence since. Haven't even recieved my packet yet.


It took forever for me to get my acceptance package. Admitted Dec 1st and got my package yesterday despite being a Californian. No scholarship offer, though it does say they will come out on a rolling basis beginning in February.

ssolli
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 am

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby ssolli » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Accepted via email like 10 minutes ago. Surprised it was so late in the day.

aryi3025
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby aryi3025 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:25 pm

ssolli wrote:Accepted via email like 10 minutes ago. Surprised it was so late in the day.


when did you submit?

imtca
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby imtca » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Just got into Davis, was considering it a safety so thank god for movement

aryi3025
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby aryi3025 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 pm

imtca wrote:Just got into Davis, was considering it a safety so thank god for movement


congrats! whend you submit?

imtca
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby imtca » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:32 pm

aryi3025 wrote:
imtca wrote:Just got into Davis, was considering it a safety so thank god for movement


congrats! whend you submit?


Thank you! Submitted 11/29, changed to evaluation in progress beginning of last week I believe. Same username on LSN if you'd like to take a look at the cycle with exact dates

ssolli
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 am

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby ssolli » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:47 pm

aryi3025 wrote:
ssolli wrote:Accepted via email like 10 minutes ago. Surprised it was so late in the day.


when did you submit?


Submitted 10/31, so not a quick turnaround

User avatar
chili_davis
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby chili_davis » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Congrats everyone! I've been "Evaluation in Progress" for 6 weeks now. Starting to wonder of they're going to just going hold the decision until later in the cycle??? If that was the case, they could at least waitlist me to save having to check my status!

nkbee
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby nkbee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:34 pm

chili_davis wrote:Congrats everyone! I've been "Evaluation in Progress" for 6 weeks now. Starting to wonder of they're going to just going hold the decision until later in the cycle??? If that was the case, they could at least waitlist me to save having to check my status!


I am also still in "Evaluation in Progress," and I know we both applied early admission (if I am not mistaken). It's pretty discouraging considering I was expecting a response ages ago. I have high hopes that we will hear soon because the holidays are officially over so people should be in the admissions office regularly.

hernandp
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby hernandp » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Admitted to Davis!
Submitted App on 11/27.
Marked Complete on 12/06.
Admitted on 1/10.

LawBlog867
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby LawBlog867 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:47 pm

hernandp wrote:Admitted to Davis!
Submitted App on 11/27.
Marked Complete on 12/06.
Admitted on 1/10.


Congrats! How did they notify you? What are your numbers, if you don't mind?

User avatar
augdog1968
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby augdog1968 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Still sitting there as "Application Received - Processing in Progress." My app was received on 12/14 and the status site says that it takes about 4 weeks to process. Hopefully I'll see some movement by next week.

snowball17
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby snowball17 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:56 pm

augdog1968 wrote:Still sitting there as "Application Received - Processing in Progress." My app was received on 12/14 and the status site says that it takes about 4 weeks to process. Hopefully I'll see some movement by next week.


I applied last week and my current status is Application File Complete - Awaiting Evaluation
It only stayed in "Processing in Progress" for a few days.

User avatar
augdog1968
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby augdog1968 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:47 pm

fml :x

hernandp
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby hernandp » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:09 pm

OaklandJD2016 wrote:
hernandp wrote:Admitted to Davis!
Submitted App on 11/27.
Marked Complete on 12/06.
Admitted on 1/10.


Congrats! How did they notify you? What are your numbers, if you don't mind?


Thank you!
I got the acceptance through email on 1/10.
Deleted.
Last edited by hernandp on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Capt_Beatty
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby Capt_Beatty » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:10 am

In last night via email, didn't see it until this morning. Pretty great thing to wake up to.

LSAT<75th - 25th>GPA

LawBlog867
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby LawBlog867 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:13 pm

cianchetta0 wrote:In last night via email, didn't see it until this morning. Pretty great thing to wake up to.

LSAT<75th - 25th>GPA


Congrats! Do you think you will attend UCD? Any scholarship info? Other Northern CA schools you are weighing against?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests