UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
mudiverse
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 am

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby mudiverse » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 pm

shotgunheist wrote:What is the deal with that MLK scholarship email? Talks about submitting fafsa even if you aren't in yet at top, but at the bottom it says be sure to visit the admitted students site to accept your offer of admission. Couldn't log in yet.

What a tease come on :roll: :cry:


Annoying af. It's not that hard to control mailing lists and its quite rude to ask people to apply for aid to pay for a school you haven't been accepted to yet.

User avatar
futureellewoods123
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby futureellewoods123 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:41 pm

mudiverse wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:What is the deal with that MLK scholarship email? Talks about submitting fafsa even if you aren't in yet at top, but at the bottom it says be sure to visit the admitted students site to accept your offer of admission. Couldn't log in yet.

What a tease come on :roll: :cry:


Annoying af. It's not that hard to control mailing lists and its quite rude to ask people to apply for aid to pay for a school you haven't been accepted to yet.


Totally agree. I don't like that all the law schools want me to do that. Also annoyed it makes you give parental info as if everyone's parents are paying for law school?? Mine sure aren't...

adidasz
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby adidasz » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 pm

mudiverse wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:What is the deal with that MLK scholarship email? Talks about submitting fafsa even if you aren't in yet at top, but at the bottom it says be sure to visit the admitted students site to accept your offer of admission. Couldn't log in yet.

What a tease come on :roll: :cry:


Annoying af. It's not that hard to control mailing lists and its quite rude to ask people to apply for aid to pay for a school you haven't been accepted to yet.


SERIOUSLY. I got all excited but then I checked the status website and I'm still "in progress" :cry:

User avatar
futureellewoods123
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby futureellewoods123 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 pm

adidasz wrote:
mudiverse wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:What is the deal with that MLK scholarship email? Talks about submitting fafsa even if you aren't in yet at top, but at the bottom it says be sure to visit the admitted students site to accept your offer of admission. Couldn't log in yet.

What a tease come on :roll: :cry:


Annoying af. It's not that hard to control mailing lists and its quite rude to ask people to apply for aid to pay for a school you haven't been accepted to yet.


SERIOUSLY. I got all excited but then I checked the status website and I'm still "in progress" :cry:


Ugh! I'm not even under evaluation yet, still waiting for evaluation :cry:

User avatar
shotgunheist
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby shotgunheist » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 pm

The very worst part of it all is that when you try the admitted students login it says "i'm sorry but this site is for admitted students only" instead of just "login failed" haha

User avatar
futureellewoods123
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby futureellewoods123 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:48 pm

shotgunheist wrote:The very worst part of it all is that when you try the admitted students login it says "i'm sorry but this site is for admitted students only" instead of just "login failed" haha


So cruel haha "you can't sit with us"

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 3216
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 pm

i forgot I applied til that email came and then I checked my status checker and still under review

User avatar
TheTaylor
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby TheTaylor » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:10 pm

"Evaluation in Progress"
I applied 1/10

User avatar
futureellewoods123
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby futureellewoods123 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:12 pm

TheTaylor wrote:"Evaluation in Progress"
I applied 1/10


This gives me hope that mine will go UR one day

User avatar
amta
Posts: 8079
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby amta » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:i forgot I applied til that email came and then I checked my status checker and still under review

User avatar
charles117
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby charles117 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 pm

I got into irvine already and I submitted davis a week earlier than my irvine app... why so slow davis?

User avatar
TheTaylor
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby TheTaylor » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:50 pm

charles117 wrote:I got into irvine already and I submitted davis a week earlier than my irvine app... why so slow davis?


Yeah, Irvine accepted me within the week. Davis just doesn't want us bad enough I guess...

BostonOrBust
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:25 am

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby BostonOrBust » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:24 pm

futureellewoods123 wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:The very worst part of it all is that when you try the admitted students login it says "i'm sorry but this site is for admitted students only" instead of just "login failed" haha


So cruel haha "you can't sit with us"


This lol. I literally laughed at how freakin pretentious it sounded. Not a way to sell me.

Then again I haven't been admitted. Maybe selling people is for admitted students only. :lol:

User avatar
chili_davis
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby chili_davis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Would it be crazy to send an LOCI while still waiting for an initial decision? 4 1/2 months

adidasz
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby adidasz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:54 pm

chili_davis wrote:Would it be crazy to send an LOCI while still waiting for an initial decision? 4 1/2 months


I don't think so.

User avatar
charles117
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby charles117 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 pm

in!

User avatar
amta
Posts: 8079
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby amta » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 pm

in via email.

snowball17
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby snowball17 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 pm

In via email. Complete on 1/6.

aryi3025
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby aryi3025 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 pm

in as well! congrats all!

User avatar
sushibarwxam
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby sushibarwxam » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Went complete 11/23....still waiting...patiently... :D

qtpie95
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby qtpie95 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:24 am

snowball17 wrote:In via email. Complete on 1/6.

Went complete a week after you. Would you mind sharing your stats? and congrats! :)

snowball17
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby snowball17 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:40 am

.
Last edited by snowball17 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

binaann17
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby binaann17 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 am

Congrats to all who finally got in! <3 What time did they email you all about decisions? Did they say anything about scholarship info?

qtpie95
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby qtpie95 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:01 pm

snowball17 wrote:In via email. Complete on 1/6.

Do you remember when you went "evaluation in progress"?

User avatar
amta
Posts: 8079
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: UC Davis c/0 2020 App

Postby amta » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 pm

binaann17 wrote:Congrats to all who finally got in! <3 What time did they email you all about decisions? Did they say anything about scholarship info?


email came at 6:15 PST. said scholarships come out late feb/early march. was complete 1/19, evaluation in progress early last week. blazing fast turnaround, but i understand why.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adamcohen3, Aldrich, AmandaIV, Art_vandelay44, chalala, Ellewoods5516, fl1993, jessmeesh, joefresh, JoshLyman13, thehours, yuppitsme and 39 guests