TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
9
82%
9
0
No votes
8
1
9%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
9%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 11

User avatar
dietcoke1
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dietcoke1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:50 pm

definitely adding my support. loving these flex posts rn

User avatar
Mr_Chukes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:51 pm

HennessyVSOP wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
ldlestrange wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Flexed, but i should've gone harder.

wellll I thought it was very witty :D . GJ & congrats!!

yeah but i didn't even tell anyone what rank the school is, or that there was a scholarship! No one even knows how humbled i am!!!!

For all following flex posts I will totally comment and give people a chance to acknowledge rank.. LOL "isn't that a top 10 law school omg?!"


What if my school falls lower than T10? :(


what if my school falls lower than t100

People in your region will think it's the shit lol.
Me being in Socal. I name drop SC and eyes open.
Image

texcellence
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby texcellence » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:09 pm

another day, another Mitchell Hamline email...

User avatar
airwrecka
Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby airwrecka » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:11 pm

texcellence wrote:another day, another Mitchell Hamline email...


I live in Minneapolis and made the big mistake of once (during undergrad) giving Mitchell Hamline my email address...I'm fairly certain they email me twice as much as everyone else. Luckily most of the emails go to my old school email which I never use anymore.

I have to be silent about my hatred, though. The attorney I work for went there for law school! :shock:

User avatar
dietcoke1
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dietcoke1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:28 pm

I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

User avatar
chandhi
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:32 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

And we don't even get destination flair for our comments lol

User avatar
meeseeks
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:33 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol


+1 to that. It's almost like there was an entire group full of neurotic future law students :shock:

User avatar
Hennessy
Posts: 1888
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Hennessy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Ave Maria School of Law e-mail, 15 minutes ago wrote:Experience Ave Law on the Gulf Coast of Naples, Florida!


some of these TTTT e-mails are more like travel brochures

curry1
Posts: 874
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:41 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby curry1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:38 pm

HennessyVSOP wrote:
Ave Maria School of Law e-mail, 15 minutes ago wrote:Experience Ave Law on the Gulf Coast of Naples, Florida!


some of these TTTT e-mails are more like travel brochures


That's what they're selling --- the ability to live off the federal government's teat for three years in relative comfort (before unemployment and being drowned with debt for the rest of your life).

User avatar
guynourmin
Posts: 3426
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby guynourmin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:38 pm

chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

And we don't even get destination flair for our comments lol

how much work am I supposed to do here?!

User avatar
meeseeks
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:39 pm

curry1 wrote:
HennessyVSOP wrote:
Ave Maria School of Law e-mail, 15 minutes ago wrote:Experience Ave Law on the Gulf Coast of Naples, Florida!


some of these TTTT e-mails are more like travel brochures


That's what they're selling --- the ability to live off the federal government's teat for three years in relative comfort (before unemployment and being drowned with debt for the rest of your life).


where do I sign up?

curry1
Posts: 874
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:41 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby curry1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
curry1 wrote:
HennessyVSOP wrote:
Ave Maria School of Law e-mail, 15 minutes ago wrote:Experience Ave Law on the Gulf Coast of Naples, Florida!


some of these TTTT e-mails are more like travel brochures


That's what they're selling --- the ability to live off the federal government's teat for three years in relative comfort (before unemployment and being drowned with debt for the rest of your life).


where do I sign up?


there are lots of options -- San Diego, LA, South Florida, even Hawaii. Take your choice!

User avatar
chandhi
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:49 pm

guybourdin wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

And we don't even get destination flair for our comments lol

how much work am I supposed to do here?!

All of it. Some people need likes. I need flair.

I'm working on it.

User avatar
ashrice13
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby ashrice13 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

+1 I'm kind of waiting for Facebook to check in with me to make sure everything is all right. "Umm...Ash, you've received a lot of likes, comments, and friend requests in a 48 hour period. This is extremely out of character."

User avatar
waldorf
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby waldorf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 pm

I flexed pretty hard for my "announcement" - but, to be fair, my dad recently passed and was an attorney himself and therefore was very supportive of me during the application process. It was more a tribute to him than trying to "show off" (I'm not even going T14, so).

User avatar
brinicolec
Posts: 4468
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:20 pm

chandhi wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
ldlestrange wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Flexed, but i should've gone harder.

wellll I thought it was very witty :D . GJ & congrats!!

yeah but i didn't even tell anyone what rank the school is, or that there was a scholarship! No one even knows how humbled i am!!!!

For all following flex posts I will totally comment and give people a chance to acknowledge rank.. LOL "isn't that a top 10 law school omg?!"


Genius! Forget lay prestige! We're gonna let them know what's REAL!!!! Lol

User avatar
NotAGolfer
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby NotAGolfer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:34 pm

airwrecka wrote:
texcellence wrote:another day, another Mitchell Hamline email...


I live in Minneapolis and made the big mistake of once (during undergrad) giving Mitchell Hamline my email address...I'm fairly certain they email me twice as much as everyone else. Luckily most of the emails go to my old school email which I never use anymore.

I have to be silent about my hatred, though. The attorney I work for went there for law school! :shock:

As a fellow MNan, I feel your pain

Anon.y.mousse.
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

+1 I'm kind of waiting for Facebook to check in with me to make sure everything is all right. "Umm...Ash, you've received a lot of likes, comments, and friend requests in a 48 hour period. This is extremely out of character."


A friend informed me that for some reason Insta decided it was important to send a notification to his phone that I had 20+ new followers :roll: :lol: thanks insta for making me look popular

User avatar
Mr_Chukes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

+1 I'm kind of waiting for Facebook to check in with me to make sure everything is all right. "Umm...Ash, you've received a lot of likes, comments, and friend requests in a 48 hour period. This is extremely out of character."


A friend informed me that for some reason Insta decided it was important to send a notification to his phone that I had 20+ new followers :roll: :lol: thanks insta for making me look popular

Lmao I didn't know it did that.

User avatar
brinicolec
Posts: 4468
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I think I've received more FB notifications in these past few days than in my entire life lol

+1 I'm kind of waiting for Facebook to check in with me to make sure everything is all right. "Umm...Ash, you've received a lot of likes, comments, and friend requests in a 48 hour period. This is extremely out of character."


A friend informed me that for some reason Insta decided it was important to send a notification to his phone that I had 20+ new followers :roll: :lol: thanks insta for making me look popular

Lmao I didn't know it did that.


I didn't know it did that either.
I usually just get the "____ posted for the first time in a long time!" notifications

Keilz
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Keilz » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:52 pm

I never thought I would be sitting in the absolute last week of April waiting for any kind of response from my top two schools.

Meanwhile, I put a deposit down today, so at least I'm going somewhere :lol:

User avatar
chandhi
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Keilz wrote:I never thought I would be sitting in the absolute last week of April waiting for any kind of response from my top two schools.

Meanwhile, I put a deposit down today, so at least I'm going somewhere :lol:

Which deposit?! And good luck of course!

dyebri
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:42 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dyebri » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Stanford or Harvard. Where would you guys choose and why

User avatar
dietcoke1
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dietcoke1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 pm

dyebri wrote:Stanford or Harvard. Where would you guys choose and why


what are your goals and where do you want to live?

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 2172
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby thatlawlkid » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 pm

it's been over 4 months since i went app complete at vandy. No updates. nothing. Not even interested, just infuriating.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: appind, DowsingForAJD, hfsports429, ticket, twtwtwtw, usaorbust, vitusiak and 6 guests