In at UK! (First Acceptance) Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Sean Bateman

Bronze

In at UK! (First Acceptance)

Post by Sean Bateman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 am

Ok, so I know it's not the first choice of many folks on this forum, but I can't be the only one interested in this school. I was accepted via e-mail today and only applied some 3 weeks ago. Born and raised in the big city, Lexington seems like a nice change of pace. Never been to Kentucky but I sure am intrigued. Would like to plan a visit to the campus sometime soon. Roadtrip anyone? Seriously though, has anyone decided they will be attending in the fall or have any thoughts on this school

Sean Bateman

Bronze

Re: In at UK! (First Acceptance)

Post by Sean Bateman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:29 am

thanks!

Sean Bateman

Bronze

Post by Sean Bateman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 am

sorry but i'm pretty new. care to explain how the "Pictures of UK Law" thread gained 706 pages of replies, and seems to have absolutely nothing to do with UK Law. some sort of inside joke I take it?

big_blue79

Bronze

Post by big_blue79 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

I am a huge Kentucky fan, and a normal poster on their Rivals site, Catspause.com. There was a thread on law school there just last week, iirc, on the Paddock (off-topic forum). The general consensus was not great, but nothing related to jobs is thought of highly. Overall, though, it's better than the other 2 in-state, but very regional. You could start a thread to ask, and probably get a few good answers among the BS.

Congrats, and enjoy the basketball games! I would love to be there with Cal leading the team!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”