What To Do Til Fall Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
gustrock

Bronze

What To Do Til Fall

Post by gustrock » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Not doing anything... Should i do Anything law related?
Last edited by gustrock on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diamond

Re: What To Do Til Fall

Post by 09042014 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:04 pm

gustrock wrote:So everything is done.
1. LSAT: Check
2. Applications: Check
3.FAFSA: Check

I currently moved to Montreal with a buddy. I have no job, since I do not have a Visa. My days consist of getting up at 1 or 2pm and then partying at night. I figure now is the time in my life to do it, because when Fall comes around, its work work work. My question is what do you guys think I could be doing to stay mentally active. The past year I was living in Los Angeles, had a job, and was studying for the LSAT. I was staying productive, while at the same time keeping the intellectual juices flowing.Do you guys think this lifestyle will screw me come August? I am worried I will learn the hard way the rigors of a Law School education. Any thoughts are welcomed. Thanks guys.

P.S. I will most likely be attending a Tier 2 school (50-100).
Retake the LSAT.

gustrock

Bronze

Post by gustrock » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 pm

For fun? Or actually attend a proctored exam? I was happy with my score.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:13 pm

gustrock wrote:For fun? Or actually attend a proctored exam? I was happy with my score.
Are you going to that T2 for free?

gustrock

Bronze

Post by gustrock » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Haven't heard back from anyone yet. Got all my apps out early January. I say T2 because that is what my numbers suggest. I am just worried that my score would decline. I haven't studied since the December LSAT, and the February exam is right around the corner.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

TTH

Diamond

Post by TTH » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm

--ImageRemoved--

TheTopBloke

Bronze

Post by TheTopBloke » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 pm

gustrock wrote:So everything is done.
1. LSAT: Check
2. Applications: Check
3.FAFSA: Check

I currently moved to Montreal with a buddy. I have no job, since I do not have a Visa. My days consist of getting up at 1 or 2pm and then partying at night. I figure now is the time in my life to do it, because when Fall comes around, its work work work. My question is what do you guys think I could be doing to stay mentally active. The past year I was living in Los Angeles, had a job, and was studying for the LSAT. I was staying productive, while at the same time keeping the intellectual juices flowing.Do you guys think this lifestyle will screw me come August? I am worried I will learn the hard way the rigors of a Law School education. Any thoughts are welcomed. Thanks guys.

P.S. I will most likely be attending a Tier 2 school (50-100).
Why Montreal?

gustrock

Bronze

Post by gustrock » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:26 pm

My buddy moved there five months ago and loved it. His roomate is in South America for 3 months, So i am just subletting the place. Got here 3 days ago. Its an awesome city. (For anyone that speaks french and english, McGill in Montreal has a great law program. Furthermore, the cost to attend is close to nothing, even for Americans.)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”