Powerscore bibles on PDF files *(A legitimate question)* Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
xit

New

Powerscore bibles on PDF files *(A legitimate question)*

Post by xit » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Long story short, I took to the full Powerscore in-class course sometime around January of this year. I did finish the course, but due to some personal matters (ie. unforeseen family circumstances), I could not sit for the Feb. 09' LSAT seating, so I had to postpone.

I was told by PS that if I wanted to take the course again, I would be able to do so, at a "discounted rate".

And for those of you that have taken the PS in-class course, full well know that in addition to the in-class instructions, they give you the Homework/Lesson books and the LR/LG Bibles are available for download in PDF format. I downloaded all of them legitimately, as I was fully entitled to.

Now that I am registered to sit for the Sept. '09 LSAT and have started studying, I am told that PS now uses the "new" LG/LR bibles (which has more of a focus on grouping/linear games), and as I understand, I am told that now PS also offers a PS Reading Comprehension bible (in PDF format) for download for their in-class students.

I took the class barely few months back, and now they're offering new versions including an RC bible?!?!? :?

Anyway, I called PS to see if I would be able to download the RC bible in PDF and the new updated LR/LG bibles. They said "NO", unless I had registered again for the full-course, in which case I would be able to download the new versions. WTF is up with that?!?!?! :evil: I am being short-changed here. Anyone know if I can convince PS to do otherwise? :cry:

xit

New

Re: Powerscore bibles on PDF files *(A legitimate question)*

Post by xit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Anyone use the Powerscore RC bible? :?

pleasetryagain

Silver

Post by pleasetryagain » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm

I wouldnt worry about the new LG/LR. if you have or can get the old one youll be fine between that and TLS. havent used the RC bible yet but ive heard its not worth it.

makebelieve

New

Post by makebelieve » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:41 pm

xit wrote:Anyone use the Powerscore RC bible? :?

yeah, it sucks. This is what started working for me.....

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... f=6&t=7240

I went from -8 to -2. Hope it helps.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”