LSAT Class - Testmasters, Kaplan, or Princeton REview Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
General Tso

Gold

Re: LSAT Class - Testmasters, Kaplan, or Princeton REview

Post by General Tso » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Even though TM and PS are the best prep companies their weekend courses are still useless. I didn't start improving into the 165+ realm until the very end of my semester-long TM course.

FloridaGirl

Silver

Post by FloridaGirl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 am

bluejayk

Bronze

Post by bluejayk » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 am

contrapositive wrote:Both Testmasters and Powerscore, which is a poor clone of TM. both rely on time-wasting diagramming techniques for logical reasoning and DO NOT have any workable methods for RC. Kaplan and PR at least do not make any pretentious claims. The only guides I have found of great value for LR and RC are the ones distributed by MLIC. The anchor phrase strategy for RC is amazing and they even show you how to choose the correct answers without reading the passages. A great help in timed LSAT environment.
Much better this time dude, you waited till your third message to mention MLIC. However, it was pretty obvious from your first message that it was you again, your posts all follow the same formula: bash TM and PS, talk about how horrible they are because they don't offer a guarantee, then move on to how amazing MLIC is, all in language eerily similar to the MLIC website. Next time you try this, I'd try building up a persona for a dozen posts or so, maybe even post in the fee waiver thread or somewhere non-LSAT related. Then, when you've built up some cred, you can start with your transparent MLIC trolling.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, you're the best re-occurring flame currently running on TLS. I just think with a little work, you could take it to the next level.

superflush

Silver

Post by superflush » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 am

bluejayk wrote:
contrapositive wrote:Both Testmasters and Powerscore, which is a poor clone of TM. both rely on time-wasting diagramming techniques for logical reasoning and DO NOT have any workable methods for RC. Kaplan and PR at least do not make any pretentious claims. The only guides I have found of great value for LR and RC are the ones distributed by MLIC. The anchor phrase strategy for RC is amazing and they even show you how to choose the correct answers without reading the passages. A great help in timed LSAT environment.
Much better this time dude, you waited till your third message to mention MLIC. However, it was pretty obvious from your first message that it was you again, your posts all follow the same formula: bash TM and PS, talk about how horrible they are because they don't offer a guarantee, then move on to how amazing MLIC is, all in language eerily similar to the MLIC website. Next time you try this, I'd try building up a persona for a dozen posts or so, maybe even post in the fee waiver thread or somewhere non-LSAT related. Then, when you've built up some cred, you can start with your transparent MLIC trolling.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, you're the best re-occurring flame currently running on TLS. I just think with a little work, you could take it to the next level.
Oh is that flame. I googled MLIC, and the first hit was "my life is crap"

In case people don't know enough yet, PowerScore & TestMasters are the best. Pick which of the 2 works best for you. :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”