Great Advice on How to get 160+ on the LSAT... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
splitmuch

Silver

Re: Great Advice on How to get 160+ on the LSAT...

Post by splitmuch » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

What score did I get?
What books did I use?
The official LSAC guide, the Kaplan guide, and the official tests
Prep course?
None
How long did I study?
About a month and a half for anywhere from 2.5 (one practice test) to 5 (2 practice tests) hours a day. I read the guides, and then my study pretty much consisted of taking practice tests. IMPORTANT conduct all your practice tests under TIMED conditions. I also would do them without breaks so that when the real thing came, I was more than ready. But if you don't do them under at least real conditions, you lose alot of the benefit.

How many preptests did i do?
About 30.

What would I change?
I would have read closer during the real exam. I was consistently hitting 180s at the end of my practice test and a dumb focus mistake (that ill blame on drinking the night before) that cost me on logic

Comments:
I got a 174 on the first practice test I took so I think the following method is applicable to those who are realistically gunning for a 180 (my last 5 PTs were 180 180 179 180 180). First, when it comes to RC and LR, ignore any tips or tricks that the bibles advocate. If you are scoring that high they can actually hurt you and you just need to realize that these two sections are relatively straightforward. Take as many practice tests as you can to get used to the questions. When you miss a question, think as hard as you can about why your answer was wrong and, more important, why the correct answer was right BEFORE you read the explanation. Then read the explanation. Then, next time you get to a question that you are not positive on the answer, think about the reasons you've missed questions and try to apply similar reasoning to figure out the question.
I recommend also trying to do each section in 10 less minutes than is alotted, which is doable both by reading fast and not hesitating on the vast majority of answers which you will know right away. This is important because there will be about 3-4 answers that you aren't sure of each time (usually). However, if you are smart enough to be scoring in this range, then these answers are almost always "figureoutable" if you just have enough time to think about it. My general strategy was to answer all the ones I knew right away, then come back to the ones I didn't, then (and this is also important) double check every answer making sure you read the question right and didn't neglect a "NOT" or something of that manner. But the key is that you can figure out the answer to every question on this test so if you give yourself enough time, you will be in good shape.

On logic games, I really didn't hit my stride to I started diagramming (which I was hesitant to at first). Learn about each type of game, and figure out a way that works for you to diagram each type. Speed can also help here because on the trickier questions you can essentially use your answer and "think backwards" to check if it is correct.

Feel free to PM for questions. I know I didn't pull off the 180 on the actual test, but in the end perfection is a bit of a crapshoot and if you are smart enough (or a good enough test taker I should say) to score that high I really think my system can prepare you to do so.
Last edited by splitmuch on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 pm

^^^^^^You hit a 174 on your first timed PT with no prior LSAT exposure? Wow I'm jealous :lol:

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

emarxnj wrote:^^^^^^You hit a 174 on your first timed PT with no prior LSAT exposure? Wow I'm jealous :lol:
I've always had a knack for standardized tests. It sucks a little though because all three times I've actually taken one (LSAT, MCAT, SAT) I did very well but not as well as I had been doing on PTs. A bit of a (minor) choke artist, I suppose.

preprobono

New

Post by preprobono » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:02 pm

protein

Bronze

Post by protein » Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 am

1) What score did you get? 171

2) What books did you use? (Kaplan, Powerscore LRB, Powerscore LGB, etc) Kaplan, Princeton Review, glanced at the Powerscore stuff

3) What prep courses did you take (if any)? Full length, weekend? None

4) How long did you study for, and under what conditions? (during school, during the summer, etc) During the summer + during the school year. Probably an hour or so a day in the summer, a couple hours/more in the days leading up the exam

5) How many preptests did you do? I got my hands on all of the preptests (the internet is a wonderful place) and just sat down doing section after section. I never actually did a full preptest, just 1-2 sections at a time. Fatigue wasn't a factor for me at the exam, YMMV

6) What would you change if you were to do it again? Not drink five hour energy directly prior to taking the test. It made me jittery + unable to think straight for the first section.

7) Any other misc comments/suggestions. The theory/strategies are only maybe 10% of the preparation. The other 90% = doing test after test after test. The LSAT isn't testing what you know, just that you know how to take the test.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

loomstate

Bronze

Post by loomstate » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:16 pm

MHP wrote:1) What score did you get?
174, October 2008.

My average going into the test was a solid 169.

2) What books did you use? (Kaplan, Powerscore LRB, Powerscore LGB, etc)
All Preptests. Did not find the Bibles useful (only had the LR Bible). Thumbed through the 180.

3) What prep courses did you take (if any)? Full length, weekend?
None. I am a poor.

4) How long did you study for, and under what conditions? (during school, during the summer, etc)
I work 50 hours a week between teaching school and an additional part-time job. I started studying during my summer break though, and was able to continue my routine once the reality of work hit in the fall. I studied for five months total, for about eight hours every week.

5) How many preptests did you do?
30. All timed. The last few I took in the actual setting of the real administration.

6) What would you change if you were to do it again?
Nothing.

7) Any other misc comments/suggestions.
I am posting now as everyone is worried about the score release for December. The waiting period from the time you take the test to the time you get your score is terrible. For those that are a neurotic mess right now, just know that sometimes you exceed your own expectations. Not everyone's score goes down from their practice test average. I have always been a "good test taker" in that I work very well under pressure. The testing environment propelled me into a very focused, sharp, and calm mental state. I walked out of the test knowing I did well. After celebrating with a bloody mary downtown, I bought a pair of lucky vintage cowboy boots. It was a fantastic day. All in all, a lot of hard work and an ability to remain imperturbable under pressure can make for a great score.
iloled

tng11

New

Post by tng11 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Last edited by tng11 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

seaghost527

New

Post by seaghost527 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm

1) What score did you get?
- 168 (June 2011)

- PowerScore Logic Games Bible, PowerScore Logical Reasoning Bible, Orange Cambridge book (for LR)

- None

4) How long did you study for, and under what conditions? (during school, during the summer, etc)
- March-May + already studied July-Sept of previous year for Oct. test

- About 25. Purple book (took tests in pieces) + Green book (newest) (took tests in full) + some random extra tests

- Nothing

-Be VERY careful with Scantron bubbling. I changed the wrong # on my answer sheet, which cost me 2 points and a 170. I'm really happy with my 168 however, because studying for this test was torturous and really difficult for me.

-Also, IMO, people here overrate the importance of taking full, timed tests + of doing five sections. I did this sometimes, but I also frequently took very long breaks after the first 2-3 sections, and did the the remainder of the test later on. I also rarely took 5 sections. Despite this, I felt fine on test day throughout the whole test so I might just naturally have decent stamina.

-When I studied during summer 2010, all of my PTs averaged in the low 160s, around 161-162. Then when I tried again with the LSAT and began to study again the following March, I did dramatically better from the get-go, averaging in the high 160s, with my improvement coming primarily in LR. (I remained awful at RC and great at LG.) So, if you happen to be consistently doing worse than you'd like, maybe take a few months off from LSAT (if you can), try taking the test at a later date, etc. I didn't do anything LSAT-related from Oct through March. I don't know why I was significantly better at LR when I started studying again in March than I was in Oct, but something just clicked and I was understanding the arguments better!

Good luck all! So glad to be done with this test and praying for a good app cycle in the fall!

soj

Platinum

Post by soj » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:24 am

175+

all PS Bibles, PS LG Workbook, all Manhattan books, all PTs. I also bought PS flashcards, but never used them. They're useless; do not buy.

none

three months, nearly full-time (held a part-time job with few and flexible hours). studied 4-6 days a week, 3-7 hours each day.

all of them (1-62, 51.5, ABC)

Occasionally do 6-section (two experimentals) tests to build endurance, while still reviewing throughly and not burning out.

Others ITT have covered most of my advice. Just some thoughts:

1. Q first or passage first in LR doesn't matter. Well, it does, but either method can work. I started off doing passage first (LRB recommendation), switched to Q first halfway through prep, and switched back and forth a few more times. It didn't affect my performance. I ended up alternating between them semi-randomly on the test. (I think I did Q first whenever I felt pressured for time, probably because I thought doing Q first would save time. It didn't.)

2. Don't be discouraged by a low score outlier close to test day. Review your mistakes, give yourself 1-2 days off, and get right back in it.

3. Experiment with different levels of warm-up. Once you find one that works, stick with it.

4. I'm going to disagree with seaghost. Obviously it depends on the person, but doing full-length tests is super important. I did mostly 5-section PTs and still felt drained in my last section, which was also a notoriously difficult section. Do 5-section PTs. Hell, do 6-section PTs once in a while to build endurance. Randomize the placement of the experimental section (among the first three sections, of course).

I had many more tips after the test but I've forgotten them. I'll edit if I remember.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

tigerlaw7

New

Post by tigerlaw7 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 am

PS Games Bible, as many free online resources as I could find, LSAC PTs.

none

I probably put in a little under three months total, though I had taken a cold diagnostic long before then and did well. Half of my prep-time was during school and work, I basically just took full tests on the weekend, with work in the LG Bible and reviewing prep tests when I could, then I started on more than one prep test a week. Once school was out, I studied full time until the June test, so I had almost exactly a month where I feel I made the most improvement.

25-30, give or take.

Stayed more calm during my prep, I got way too stressed at several points. Also, during the exam, I would have taken time before each section for deep breaths/renewed focus, I felt frenzied, and I did things like forget to start my watch for the first minute of the section, which threw me off.

7) Any other misc comments/suggestions
I was making a variety of scores in the high 160s for a long time, and would get really discouraged at the random fluctuations and the only occasional 170s - I was reviewing my preptests and the ones I got wrong, but then I started to seriously review each question type, especially in LR, I started making spread sheets and word documents about ones I got wrong, it got me over the hump and into consistently strong scores.
Last edited by tigerlaw7 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cutecarmel

Silver

Post by cutecarmel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

161- good for me because I'm not trying to get into a T1 school. Also my last proctored practice test was a 156, so I was really happy

2) What books did you use? (Kaplan, Powerscore LRB, Powerscore LGB, etc).
Powerscore LRB and LGB. Princeton Review

Princeton Review I took the accelerated course, which was good, but if you have the time and the money I suggest the longer courses.

I took the June 2011 LSAT, so I studied during school. I started learning techniques during the winter and studied in Feb (I was going to take the Feb LSAT but I changed my mind). I did most of my hard-core studying during mid-April and May...more focused towards the end of May after school let out

4 proctored, but at least 10 more timed on my own

I would have started hard-core studying earlier and would have focused more on RC (I missed 10 on the section and -24 in total)

Princeton Review gets a bad rep, but I liked the course. All of the released PTs are either in their full form, or in the textbooks as practice. But take a longer course (like Hyperlearning) or else the majority of the material will be crammed into the last 2 weeks or so

Thanks,
Indy

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 pm

1) 15*, 16*, 17*

2) Testmasters Course Books, Powerscore LR, LG, and RC Bibles, Manhattan LSAT RC Guide

3) Did take a Testmasters Course but put in absolutely no effort so I would not count it

4) General studying in the beginning (2-5 hours per day), towards the end I did 3-day blocks of PT-Review-Off-PT-Review-Off

5) About 20ish full PT's (40-60's)

6) Be more serious in the beginning of my prep (AH!)

7) Take prep seriously and learn to have fun with it (once I began to have fun my scores increased)
Last edited by gaud on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MJohnson1986

New

Post by MJohnson1986 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

1) 165 (June 2011 LSAT)

2) I used the Princeton Review Study Book (2009 edition; when I'd originally intended on taking the exam as a Senior in college), as well as 10 practice tests (only ended up taking 7 of them).

3) Did NOT take any prep courses - Took 3 tests that had been administered in 1994 - 1995, and 4 that had been administered in 2007 - 2009 (obtained these for dirt from a law advisor from the school I attended for undergrad).

- For the most part, I did not actually time myself or force myself to test under actual test conditions (only two were done this way, and even on these I allowed myself longer breaks between sections) - Why wouldn't I?

4) I studied for about 3 - 4 hours a day, 3 - 4 days a week for the 8 weeks prior to the June 6 test date. I left my job as a Mortgage Banker (24 years old) and took the time off to look for new jobs, and study for the LSAT so I had a bunch of spare time to study. I would split my day evenly with job hunting & LSAT prep, gearing most of my energy toward the job hunt.

5) See # 3

6) If I were to do it over again, I would not have gone to Charlotte, NC the weekend before my LSAT for a wedding and drink like it was my 21st birthday. Also, maybe I would have done more practice tests, but for the most part, I thought I had the easiest, most direc strategy.

7) Practice tests are great, but doing sample problems and timing yourself on groups of questions allows you to actually draw up metrics re: how long certain sections should take you & what you may need to change!

Oh and relax...everyone is a deer in headlights no matter how brilliant when the first section of the real LSAT begins. Practice tests will help alleviate this feeling, but just remember...you got this...you've prepared, and chances are if you are looking to go to law school, you're probably a pretty damn good test taker. BREATHE...take a few seconds between sections on the Reading Comp & "Games" sections...

- Mark J

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

jrogers

New

Post by jrogers » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 pm

So, I have been prepping with a day-by-day study plan from SPAM.com, using the PowerScore Bibles and dozens of preptests, but recently I found a site called SPAM.com It has video solutions to every single LSAT logic game, and it's like $13 bucks a month for access to ALL the solutions, worked out on a giant whiteboard right before your eyes. Close to having a live tutor, without the $200/hr price tag. I have learned more from this one site in the last few days than I did in several weeks using the PowerScore books. I have Kaplan materials, all the PowerScore Bibles, Manhattan LSAT prep books, etc. etc. yet SPAM is by far the most valuable resource I have ever seen. Check it out now if you are prepping for the LSAT. I am in no way affiliated with the site, but I recommend it wholeheartedly and with absolute conviction, and only wish I had found it sooner.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

jrogers wrote:So, I have been prepping with a day-by-day study plan from SPAM.com, using the PowerScore Bibles and dozens of preptests, but recently I found a site called SPAM.com It has video solutions to every single LSAT logic game, and it's like $13 bucks a month for access to ALL the solutions, worked out on a giant whiteboard right before your eyes. Close to having a live tutor, without the $200/hr price tag. I have learned more from this one site in the last few days than I did in several weeks using the PowerScore books. I have Kaplan materials, all the PowerScore Bibles, Manhattan LSAT prep books, etc. etc. yet SPAM is by far the most valuable resource I have ever seen. Check it out now if you are prepping for the LSAT. I am in no way affiliated with the site, but I recommend it wholeheartedly and with absolute conviction, and only wish I had found it sooner.

Sorry about the temp lock. Carry on.

beezy08

Bronze

Post by beezy08 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 pm

I got a 167

I used the Kaplan books that I received for my class-Timing and mastery books for each section and the endurance books. I completely filled out all the timing and mastery books on my own time.

I did Kaplan LSAT Advantage which was in the classroom 3 days a week

I studied for one month during summer, so I had no other commitments except studying and my job a few shifts per week. I did about 4-6 hours 5-6 days a week, and my class was 4 hours for 3 days a week. I did all the Kaplan "required" homework, all the suggested practice, plus much, much more.

I actually wouldn't change anything; I am really proud of my score since it was a huge leap from my diagnostic and ended up being 4 points higher than my highest PT. I managed to shove a successful 21st birthday celebration in the midst of my studying without letting it screw me up-I think the fun of that actually helped me relax. Sometimes I wonder if I can increase my score to 170+ I do similar studying for an even longer time period, but that's risky considering my current score was so much higher than any of my PT's had suggested. I am happy where my score is and the doors it has opened up for me.

Stress will kill you. I did the best when I wasn't worried. I went to my test site the day before and found the testing room (I highly suggest this-the crazy construction at my test site would have made me lose it if I hadn't gone the day before), then I had a fun, relaxing dinner at a beach bar with live music that night, so I was stress free and happy when I woke up on test day.

rockylo88

New

Post by rockylo88 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 am

162 Oct 2010
Kaplan Extreme (Came with the course)
See Above
During school, working part-time
Like 5
Would start earlier; Focus more on LG--my weakness (even though they tell you not to ignore your strengths)
I took a course because I needed implemented structure to study over a short period. If I had thought about going to law school a year earlier, I may have been able to do it on my own. For me, it was all about getting familiar with the test--I had never messed with logic games, so it was my weak section. I would score 90%+ correct on CR and AR, but I was around 50% for LG. After the course, I was about 75% on LG.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

sikemenow

New

Re: Re:

Post by sikemenow » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 am

Scythron wrote:
antim1 wrote:Okay the main point here is the confusion between "routinely" and "never". C is wrong because the first statement is not about some particular rules, but rather about violations of ANY rules. The conclusion is misinterpreting "routinely" for "sometimes"; thus, if rules sometimes go unpunished then chaos results. Therefore, a society should never allow its rules to go unpunished. To remove the chaos, you would remove the routine unpunishment of violations. THis does not mean that you "never" allow violations to be unpunished. You just have the remove the "routine" via contrapositive theory.

NOte: I havent taken teh LSAT yet, so I don't know if the above answser is correct. HOwever, since no one else has replied, I figure it wouldn't hurt to give you my opinion. Worst, someone who has scored a 160+ will be prompted to correct me and help you. Thanks.

In this question the author argues at first that chaos results from "routine"
NoaNoa wrote:Hello everyone, could some of you 160+ people be so kind as to explain this question to me.

If violations of any of a society's explicit rules routinely go unpunished, then that society's people will be left without moral guidance. Because people who lack moral guidance will act in many different ways, chaos results. Thus, a society ought never to allow any of its explicit rules to be broken with impunity.

The reasoning in the argument is most vulnerable to criticism on the grounds that the argument:

A- takes for granted that a society will avoid chaos as long as none of its explicit rules are routinely violated with impunity

B- fails to consider that the violated rules might have been made to prevent problems that would not arise even if the rules were removed

C- infers, from the claim that the violation of some particular rules will lead to chaos, that the violation of any rule will lead to chaos

D- confuses the routine nonpunishment of violations of a rule with sometimes not punishing violations of the rule

E- takes for granted that all of society's explicit rules result in equally serious consequences when broken

I see how going from the first assertion "If violations of any of a society's explicit rules routinely go unpunished" to "Thus, a society ought never to allow any of its explicit rules to be broken with impunity" seems a leap, but I initially chose C. The correct answer is D... Any comments/help is appreciated.
Thanks
A) seems right to me but I don't know I'm often wrong with this test. I thought it was getting at that chaos is necessary for for a lack of moral guidance but a lack of moral guidance is only sufficient. Chaos can result on it's own or by another condition.
As mentioned previosly, the issue is between "routine" and "never" The author argues that routine nonpunishment will result in chaos, but this doesn't necessarily mean that chaos will result if society lets a violation slip every now and then. It just can't happen on a regular basis. Answer choice C is too extreme in it's mention of "any rule". The author is talking specifically about one category of rules: explicit rules.

Eichörnchen

Silver

Re: Re:

Post by Eichörnchen » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:12 am

sikemenow wrote:
Scythron wrote:
antim1 wrote:Okay the main point here is the confusion between "routinely" and "never". C is wrong because the first statement is not about some particular rules, but rather about violations of ANY rules. The conclusion is misinterpreting "routinely" for "sometimes"; thus, if rules sometimes go unpunished then chaos results. Therefore, a society should never allow its rules to go unpunished. To remove the chaos, you would remove the routine unpunishment of violations. THis does not mean that you "never" allow violations to be unpunished. You just have the remove the "routine" via contrapositive theory.

NOte: I havent taken teh LSAT yet, so I don't know if the above answser is correct. HOwever, since no one else has replied, I figure it wouldn't hurt to give you my opinion. Worst, someone who has scored a 160+ will be prompted to correct me and help you. Thanks.

In this question the author argues at first that chaos results from "routine"
NoaNoa wrote:Hello everyone, could some of you 160+ people be so kind as to explain this question to me.

If violations of any of a society's explicit rules routinely go unpunished, then that society's people will be left without moral guidance. Because people who lack moral guidance will act in many different ways, chaos results. Thus, a society ought never to allow any of its explicit rules to be broken with impunity.

The reasoning in the argument is most vulnerable to criticism on the grounds that the argument:

A- takes for granted that a society will avoid chaos as long as none of its explicit rules are routinely violated with impunity

B- fails to consider that the violated rules might have been made to prevent problems that would not arise even if the rules were removed

C- infers, from the claim that the violation of some particular rules will lead to chaos, that the violation of any rule will lead to chaos

D- confuses the routine nonpunishment of violations of a rule with sometimes not punishing violations of the rule

E- takes for granted that all of society's explicit rules result in equally serious consequences when broken

I see how going from the first assertion "If violations of any of a society's explicit rules routinely go unpunished" to "Thus, a society ought never to allow any of its explicit rules to be broken with impunity" seems a leap, but I initially chose C. The correct answer is D... Any comments/help is appreciated.
Thanks
A) seems right to me but I don't know I'm often wrong with this test. I thought it was getting at that chaos is necessary for for a lack of moral guidance but a lack of moral guidance is only sufficient. Chaos can result on it's own or by another condition.
As mentioned previosly, the issue is between "routine" and "never" The author argues that routine nonpunishment will result in chaos, but this doesn't necessarily mean that chaos will result if society lets a violation slip every now and then. It just can't happen on a regular basis. Answer choice C is too extreme in it's mention of "any rule". The author is talking specifically about one category of rules: explicit rules.

None of this belongs in this thread. We have an entire forum for LSAT prep questions at our disposal.

CloseTo180

New

Post by CloseTo180 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

2) What books did you use? Read all of the e-books and articles available for free on internet, bought all main LSAC books and did all 60+ Preptests.
Self-study
4 months, which included periods of school, work and holidays
60-61
Not much.
Analyze your mistakes. This is by far the most important part of your preparation. I did so well only because I tried to understand every single mistake that I got. Break your mistakes into types and find approach to each one of them so that you don't make same mistakes again.

Justdoingmybest

Bronze

Post by Justdoingmybest » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

:D
Last edited by Justdoingmybest on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Eichörnchen

Silver

Post by Eichörnchen » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Justdoingmybest wrote:I was wondering how to combine the Powerscore books with LSAT prep tests. Should I finish both books first and then start the whole prep test practice? Or is there some other schedule I should follow?
Thank You (In Advance)
Good God, you couldn't read two posts above to see that you are in the wrong spot?!

Ruxin1

Silver

Post by Ruxin1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 am

Eichörnchen wrote:
Justdoingmybest wrote:I was wondering how to combine the Powerscore books with LSAT prep tests. Should I finish both books first and then start the whole prep test practice? Or is there some other schedule I should follow?
Thank You (In Advance)
Good God, you couldn't read two posts above to see that you are in the wrong spot?!
Who's getting snarky now :wink:

afghanbeautyo1

New

Post by afghanbeautyo1 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Can anyone give me tips for inference/assumption/weaken and strengthen questions in LR?

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 am

afghanbeautyo1 wrote:Can anyone give me tips for inference/assumption/weaken and strengthen questions in LR?

Eichörnchen wrote: Good God, you couldn't read two posts above to see that you are in the wrong spot?!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”