Concerns with digital LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kp13

New

Concerns with digital LSAT

Post by kp13 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:31 pm

I am a little concerned about taking the LSAT now that it is digital. Some of the things that helped me save time on the written exam, I am unable to do now. For example, I was taught to use questions in the LG to answer other questions/eliminate answers quickly in subsequent questions. If I was in a time crunch to answer the last few questions in LR/RC, I would typically choose the shorter questions first. But now since we are only able to see one question at a time, I cannot use these time saving techniques. I feel like I am just going to be losing seconds everywhere which could be used for answering questions. Any suggestions/techniques would be greatly appreciated!

Also does anyone know of any platforms where I can take/buy old LSATs on the digital platform besides the 3 that LSAC offers on their website. Thank you for any help!!

HopefulSplitter0000

Bronze

Re: Concerns with digital LSAT

Post by HopefulSplitter0000 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:05 am

kp13 wrote:Also does anyone know of any platforms where I can take/buy old LSATs on the digital platform besides the 3 that LSAC offers on their website. Thank you for any help!!
I'm pretty sure the big test prep companies made them available. Check PowerScore, Kaplan and 7Sage. They should have a library of digital exams available by this point.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”