Materials for drilling questions by type in 2019 ? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Kickasso

New

Materials for drilling questions by type in 2019 ?

Post by Kickasso » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:02 am

Hi everybody,

What is the best materials still available out there for drilling questions by type ? I'm looking for something mimicking the old cambridge drilling packets arranged by question type for each section of the test. Also, if anyone has an idea where I can still find those (outside of amazon), please send me a pm.

Bronze

Re: Materials for drilling questions by type in 2019 ?

Post by 239840 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:42 am

If you can afford it, 7Sage's Ultimate+ package is unbeatable. They have everything grouped by type, along with a question bank that allows you to create bundles of questions by type. I think it's actually a good deal because of everything it includes.

Blueprint LSAT

Post by Blueprint LSAT » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Our online course at blueprint breaks everything down by question type and has the option to create practice sets by type as well as select for several other options based on various concepts/skills. It is available for a monthly fee and we just started offering a 7-day free trial so you can check it out to see if it works for you.

DKilloranPowerScore

Bronze

Post by DKilloranPowerScore » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:23 pm

We (PowerScore) put out a series of books called the LSAT Training Types that have the LR/LG/RC from ten LSATs separated by type. That's basically the same as what you are looking for here.

notatourist69

New

Post by notatourist69 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:47 am

Kickasso wrote:Hi everybody,

What is the best materials still available out there for drilling questions by type ? I'm looking for something mimicking the old cambridge drilling packets arranged by question type for each section of the test. Also, if anyone has an idea where I can still find those (outside of amazon), please send me a pm.
Hi! I’m just wondering if you found a particular book, pdf, course especially helpful for drilling by question type since your last post.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”