Discover How to Make YOUR Most Effective LSAT Prep Timeline Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Blueprint LSAT

Discover How to Make YOUR Most Effective LSAT Prep Timeline

Post by Blueprint LSAT » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Join Blueprint on Thursday, March 7th 1:00pm PST, from the comfort of your own home, for a FREE Webinar and receive a discount on an LSAT Course!

The LSAT exam is not a content-based exam focusing on things like science or math, but rather a skills-based exam. This brings challenges for prep, and the only way to prepare and improve is to practice.

LSAT prep timelines can vary person to person. There are many questions to ask yourself to help you to determine which option and which timeline work best for YOU. Join us for this free webinar session discussing the different LSAT prep timelines and how to determine which is best for you.

Register here: https://blueprintlsat.typeform.com/to/z1eb3i

Art_Vandelay_

New

Re: Discover How to Make YOUR Most Effective LSAT Prep Timeline

Post by Art_Vandelay_ » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:59 pm

I just finished my Blueprint prep course and am considering taking the LSAT in June (and probably also July) rather than on March 30. I feel that I can greatly benefit from the extra time since I am not yet hitting my goal score. Also, I figure I am going to have to take the LSAT more than once anyways before the 2019 applications open.

Does anyone see a potential downside to waiting? I intend to keep studying up to test day regardless of the date.

Blueprint LSAT

Re: Discover How to Make YOUR Most Effective LSAT Prep Timeline

Post by Blueprint LSAT » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 pm

If you have the time and aren't worried about application deadlines, by all means use it. The way our course is structured front-loads a lot of the big concepts and builds in some time to consolidate and drill what you have learned, but you can always benefit from more. I'd suggest a balance of time spent on shoring up your understanding of the various types of games/questions/passages and drilling how you attack each type.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”