Which Testing Center in Ohio? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Hordfest

New

Which Testing Center in Ohio?

Post by Hordfest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:18 pm

So as I prep for the LSAT I figured when I schedule that I will just do so at the nearest place to me (University of Toledo), but I have now had a couple people advise me that all testing centers are not created equally and to do some research. So.....

If you took the LSAT in Michigan, Ohio, or Indiana where did you take it? How was your experience, and would you recommend it to others?

nosymbols

New

Re: Which Testing Center in Ohio?

Post by nosymbols » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Hordfest wrote:So as I prep for the LSAT I figured when I schedule that I will just do so at the nearest place to me (University of Toledo), but I have now had a couple people advise me that all testing centers are not created equally and to do some research. So.....

If you took the LSAT in Michigan, Ohio, or Indiana where did you take it? How was your experience, and would you recommend it to others?

I took in January at the University of Akron center, and it was a great experience - we got started fast, they handled the pretty big number of test takers well, and it seemed like all the proctors I saw were very cool, and were really trying to lower stress levels and make people feel at ease. I'd definitely recommend, it might be worth it for you, Toledo isn't too too far away.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”