hi - i'm hoping to take the test in March, except there's no available test center in the country i live in.
i was thinking about going to a nearby country to take the lsat, but i'm not sure if this might be the best idea since it's my first time taking the test..
should i just wait for the june test date to be announced, or take the lsat in march as planned but go to another country?
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:26 am
i got a 161 on my cold and i'm hoping to score 170+ on the real exam. right now i would say i'm getting about 165 - 170 on PTs - i do feel like i might get a burnout from trying to aim for a 170+ within two months haha
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests