Old LSAT Scores to be Trusted for Score Estimates? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Moose29

New

Old LSAT Scores to be Trusted for Score Estimates?

Post by Moose29 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:36 pm

So I've been prepping for about 3 months now. I spend 2.5 months going over the bibles and the lsat trainer. Now I've decided to start practice testing. I started with practice test 29, scored a 169. Then 30, scored a 174, then 31, and scored a 172. I'm pretty surprised by these scores. Didn't think I'd be testing this high yet. The test feels like a struggle to get through with many questions really challenging me. I make sure I time pretty strictly as well. Can these old tests predict my score for recent tests well? If I can score this highly on 29, 30, and 31, should I expect a similar score on recent tests? Any experience with this would be appreciated!

Bronze

Re: Old LSAT Scores to be Trusted for Score Estimates?

Post by 239840 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Moose29 wrote:So I've been prepping for about 3 months now. I spend 2.5 months going over the bibles and the lsat trainer. Now I've decided to start practice testing. I started with practice test 29, scored a 169. Then 30, scored a 174, then 31, and scored a 172. I'm pretty surprised by these scores. Didn't think I'd be testing this high yet. The test feels like a struggle to get through with many questions really challenging me. I make sure I time pretty strictly as well. Can these old tests predict my score for recent tests well? If I can score this highly on 29, 30, and 31, should I expect a similar score on recent tests? Any experience with this would be appreciated!
It's definitely a very good sign! And yes, I'd say they're accurate. The main difference with the newer tests is that they have comparative reading.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”