Error on LSAT Test Report (Handscoring?) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
maxine99

New

Error on LSAT Test Report (Handscoring?)

Post by maxine99 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:19 am

Hello everyone,

I took the LSAT in October in Europe. However, my score report shows that I took the LSAT in September. I didn't take the test in September. There is an error on test date on my score report. Has anyone experienced this? Should I ask the LSAC to handscore my scantron? Please let me know!

QContinuum

Re: Error on LSAT Test Report (Handscoring?)

Post by QContinuum » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:32 am

maxine99 wrote:Hello everyone,

I took the LSAT in October in Europe. However, my score report shows that I took the LSAT in September. I didn't take the test in September. There is an error on test date on my score report. Has anyone experienced this? Should I ask the LSAC to handscore my scantron? Please let me know!
This sounds more like something you can call LSAC to address. Since the last U.S. LSAT administration was in September, it's possible you were simply categorized administratively as a "September" test-taker, even though you actually took the test in October. In any case, even if LSAC erred, I don't think you need to pay for handscoring - they should simply be able to correct your test date on the score report. Handscoring is for the (extremely rare) case where you compare the scanned image of your Scantron and the machine's translation of it, and notice a discrepancy.

maxine99

New

Post by maxine99 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Thank you!

LSAT_Ninja_Tutor

New

Post by LSAT_Ninja_Tutor » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:29 pm

This is normal. They do this to match up with the US test dates.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”