Best Tutoring for LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
KB1858

New

Best Tutoring for LSAT

Post by KB1858 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi all,

A little bit of background about myself, I decided to just go into July and take the test before I was ready so things definitely did not go as planned. Now I'm going to reevaluate and take it again in November. I have all the powerscore books and was considering going through them for a tutor or going through Manhattan prep because I've heard good things. If anyone has any recommendations about which company to go through for one on one help it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm not really worried about the financial side of things I just want to ensure that I improve my score to where I need to be. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!!

AdamLSAT

New

Re: Best Tutoring for LSAT

Post by AdamLSAT » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:58 pm

You won't go wrong going with any of the top companies (Manhattan Prep, Blueprint, Testmasters, Powerscore) - it really just comes down to your preference in the tutor's style. You can contact any of these companies and ask to speak with a potential tutor or even do an introductory session. Don't rush to make the decision as a good tutor can make a huge difference for you on test day.

I'm a former BigLaw attorney having taught for years for Blueprint LSAT and other companies. If you'd like to speak further about one-on-one tutoring, feel free to message me at adamkravatz@gmail.com.

Good luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”