Khan Academy? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
stargirl

New

Khan Academy?

Post by stargirl » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi all,

I'm taking the Sept. LSAT and am wondering about an online course to begin. I have started with Khan Academy, and I'd like to know the general consensus on it. Has anyone used solely Khan Academy to study or simply as a supplement to other courses/books?

Thank you! Any general advice regarding LSAT prep is also welcome. Thanks :)

lillyc

New

Re: Khan Academy?

Post by lillyc » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:50 pm

I've only been using Khan Academy so far. I'm taking the September LSAT as well, so I won't be taking any prep courses, but I am doing practice tests on paper in addition to the practice tests on Khan Academy to have a better idea of the timing and test-day setting. I just ordered the LSAC Practice Test books from Amazon! With Khan Academy, I think it is more about the time you put in reading through and reviewing old answers and teaching yourself through the lessons than it is breezing through practice questions, that's what has helped me the most!

blaineco

New

Re: Khan Academy?

Post by blaineco » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:18 pm

I've been using the Khan Academy online prep for about a week now. I've found it pretty helpful as it explains answers while you are doing the questions (instead of revisiting questions after doing a timed section for example). I've also been using the powerscore bibles for a couple of months and I think Khan Academy acts as a better supplement than standalone prep. I've found the bibles to be better in terms of explaining core concepts and strategies while KA is helpful for drilling questions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”