Prep Course After Self Study Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
hskhader

New

Prep Course After Self Study

Post by hskhader » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm really stuck here and was hoping someone could please help me out. I studied Kaplan's LSAT Premier back in September 2017, completed 20 practice lsats and got a 150 on the December LSAT. After that, I bought all the logic bibles, studied them, and took the 14 complete practice tests (not including individual timed/ untimed sections that I completed separately) and after that got a 153 on my LSAT test in June.

I am planning to take my final LSAT in November and am really desperate to raise my score to an average 165. I have 2 options, either
1)take a prep course (was thinking powerscore) in July- September while taking as many preptests as I can fit into my schedule (I have a full-time job) and then from September to November just keep doing preptests.
2) Revise the content I learned in the bibles and complete more preptests ( I would be able to complete more preptests since I won't be taking a course).

Thank You!

Synapse2018

New

Re: Prep Course After Self Study

Post by Synapse2018 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:31 am

I'm sure there are many other on this board more experienced than I am with it, but I think you should consider hiring a private tutor. You may be able to get to the score you want with 10 or so private tutoring sessions

So, I have tests 30-40 broken down by question type. I'd be glad to private message them to you. Maybe if you isolate your strength/weakness by question type, you can drill down on those type of questions and bring your score up?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”