Should I cancel? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Blougram

New

Should I cancel?

Post by Blougram » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:51 am

I got accepted on a 162. I raised my score to 165 in December for a scholarship hike. I figured that three's the charm so signed up for the June administration. This time, I did well on RC and LG (which I never do) but completely bombed one of my LRs (which I rarely do). I was hoping it was the experimental, but if the crowdsourced Reddit wisdom is anything to go by, it was a real section.

Did I improve my score? Possibly. Did I take a nose-dive to the land of the 150s? Possibly.

Do the admissions people get an automatic notification from LSAC every time a a new score gets posted to a student applicant's file? I am worried that they might rescind or lower my scholarship offer thinking that 165 was a fluke.

I think the letter calls it a "guaranteed" scholarship, but I'm still worried and thinking of canceling.

proteinshake

Gold

Re: Should I cancel?

Post by proteinshake » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:54 am

do not cancel. I thought I possibly scored in the 150s on my third take and ended up with a 168-170. plus, the school isn't going to care, only your highest score matters when it comes to US News.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”