Is the June 2014 test really easy or is it just me? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Liberal Theory

New

Is the June 2014 test really easy or is it just me?

Post by Liberal Theory » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:36 pm

So I have not studied for the LSAT one bit since early October last year because of classes and my new legal job, but this week I decided it was time to get back into it. I studied probably a total of 2 hours this week on just remembering the basics and decided to take a preptest to see how far I had fallen from where I was before.

I just finished and I got a 161, acing every LG I had time for and generally performing the same as I had before. In fact, 161 was my highest score I had ever gotten before I took a break from LSAT.

Do any of the LSAT masters here know what just happened to me? Is the LSAT like riding a bicycle or did I just randomly pick the easiest test I could have and got lucky this time? Either way I'm going to continue to study more. I just want to know what the opinion on this particular test is before I decide to re-buy and do the Bibles over again or not.

DKM

New

Re: Is the June 2014 test really easy or is it just me?

Post by DKM » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Why not try taking another protest and then re evaluate?

Law 202x

New

Post by Law 202x » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:14 am

Right before the LSAT, I jumped up four points from my previous best. It mostly had to do with a massive improvement in my poorest subtest, Analytical Reasoning. My AR/LG was so poor up until that point that to become sufficiently good at LG would greatly improve my score. On that particular test, it was PT 7x something, there was an abnormally easy LR section. Consequently it must have been that some of the other three sections had to have been harder than other such sections across other exams, on average. Fortunately for the LSAT I got a really easy LG section which makes me think my score will end up being on the higher end of my PT performance, if not an all time best.

savvyrookie

New

Post by savvyrookie » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:48 am

Hello law202x

How did you improve your Analytical Reasoning score?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”