Looking for a serious "online" LSAT partner Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
G_willy

New

Looking for a serious "online" LSAT partner

Post by G_willy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi TLS family.

Long time lurker, I finally wrapped up my degree. I am now looking for an LSAT soulmate to prepare with. I plan on writing in September. Have already been through Manhattan LR and Powerscore LR. I am working on Manhattan LG right now. I have started drilling LR. I am taking the exam very seriously. My GPA is quite high so I have t-14 targets. If you are interested in chatting in the AM everyday and keeping each other accountable please PM me or respond to this post. If you are in a similar situation or share similar goals - please PM me. I think both parties can benefit greatly from sharing docs, intel, and motivation.

G_willy.

metonym

New

Re: Looking for a serious "online" LSAT partner

Post by metonym » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:16 am

Hi Willy,

I am planning on taking the LSAT in June, and I too am looking for a study soulmate. Currently going through the Powescore LG Bible -- let me know if you're still looking for someone to chat about all-things LSAT.

G_willy

New

Re: Looking for a serious "online" LSAT partner

Post by G_willy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:44 am

metonym,

Yes! I would be more than happy to work alongside you. I just realized that private messaging is temporarily disabled on TLS. Once it is back up I will message you! :D

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”