GRE Prep Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Chitchat

New

GRE Prep

Post by Chitchat » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:00 am

Hi all,

2015 grad, AA woman. 3.2/165 (taken June14, Sept/Dec17). State school. Decent WE and volunteer experience. Strong LOR’s and (I think) a good PS. Addenda for gpa and multiple takes (I work about 60 hours a week and volunteer on weekends while also being a GREAT dog mom).

Just looking for some advice on how to go about prepping for the GRE. I noticed a number of schools plan to accept next cycle, and assume more schools will follow suit.

My top school has a preference for testing and WE over gpa and will be accepting the GRE next year but my multiple takes are still concerning. Not ruling out taking June lsat but don’t plan to start studying until late Jan. I am not looking for reassurance for my current score.

I’m looking for GRE prep advice for anyone who has taken the exam. Specifically, for quant. I took a diagnostic and my verbal is great but my quant needs improvement.
Also, if anyone knows how the writing section is evaluated please let me know. Not sure if it’s irrelevant like the lsat writing section.

Thanks in advance!

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post removed...

Post by Barack O'Drama » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 am

Post removed...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”