Should I take the June LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Gator19

New

Should I take the June LSAT

Post by Gator19 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:22 am

I plan on graduating in Spring of 2019 and would hopefully be starting law school Fall of 2019. Should I be planning to take the LSAT this June and give me myself a couple of more opportunities to retake in case I score lower than expected?

Kindly let me know your thoughts!

Thank you!

peege

New

Re: Should I take the June LSAT

Post by peege » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Gator19 wrote:I plan on graduating in Spring of 2019 and would hopefully be starting law school Fall of 2019. Should I be planning to take the LSAT this June and give me myself a couple of more opportunities to retake in case I score lower than expected?

Kindly let me know your thoughts!

Thank you!
If it's your goal to start law school in Fall of 2019, you can by all means start studying for the LSAT. However, you should make absolutely sure you have a solid study plan, a solid goal, and a list of schools you would want to be applying to and why. I pushed myself to be ready for law school right after undergrad and I'm honestly kicking myself for already taking the LSAT twice, and while doing well and improving on my second try, I wasn't necessarily as ready as I wanted to be. If you can handle studying consistently during the school year and you're PTing where you want to be, then go and do it. If not, you should certainly postpone and not pressure yourself (or let others pressure you) into taking the LSAT on a restricted timeframe.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”