LSAT Prep Material Giveaway!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MercW07

Bronze

LSAT Prep Material Giveaway!!

Post by MercW07 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:54 am

Throughout my prep I bought some materials that I thought I would use, but ended up never touching. I was going to use them if I decided to retake in Feb but Im happy with my Dec score so Id like to give them to someone who is interested in taking the LSAT, but is finding the cost of prep prohibitively expensive.

Ill be giving away:
A copy of the LSAT Trainer, the LG Bible, and the RC Bible. I also have the LR Bible and will gladly throw it in as well, but I read through it and did most of the exercises in it already. If you would be interested, Id also throw in my Perfect Score Watch that I used in December and found quite helpful.

The only thing I really would like to ensure is that these very helpful books go to someone who is in need. If you are reading this thinking you can get these from me and just flip them for a quick buck please refrain from messaging me. Ill keep this open until January 5th in order to give plenty of time for people to see this, so feel free to PM me. Also, if you know someone interested in taking the LSAT, but isn't on TLS please feel free to pass this along to them.

EDIT: Ive also just had the idea that this may be a great place for people to post any deals or discounts they find online with regards to prep material. If you see anything that may help others out go ahead and copy and paste the links below!
Last edited by MercW07 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ntp73821

Silver

Re: LSAT Prep Material Giveaway!!

Post by Ntp73821 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:26 am

I don’t need materials but I wanted to say that I think it’s awesome that you’re doing this. Happy holidays!
Last edited by Ntp73821 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goingnutslawschool

New

Post by goingnutslawschool » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:29 am

I don’t know how to PM but I would put these to very good use and could really benefit from them.

MercW07

Bronze

Post by MercW07 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to bump this, and remind everyone that Im only keeping this open for a few more days. To those of you that have sent me PMs just know that Ive read all of them and will respond on the 5th when this ends. Thanks to everyone that has sent me messages so far, and keep them coming!

MercW07

Bronze

Post by MercW07 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 am

Ok Im going to go ahead and end this thing. Huge thanks to everyone that messaged me and shared this. Ill be PMing the winner tomorrow!

goingnutslawschool

New

Post by goingnutslawschool » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi there!

I can’t seem to be able to send you a private message.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”