Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

kiklavan
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

Postby kiklavan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Asking because I haven't gotten a single one :lol:

User avatar
wolfonlawstreet
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

Postby wolfonlawstreet » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:21 pm

kiklavan wrote:Asking because I haven't gotten a single one :lol:



Make sure you are signed up and opted in for sharing your info via CRS, but I think LSAT and GPA can both play a big factor in receiving these. You can also email the schools with your stats to solicit one :)

kiklavan
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Re: Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

Postby kiklavan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:09 pm

wolfonlawstreet wrote:
kiklavan wrote:Asking because I haven't gotten a single one :lol:



Make sure you are signed up and opted in for sharing your info via CRS, but I think LSAT and GPA can both play a big factor in receiving these. You can also email the schools with your stats to solicit one :)


Damn you're right I hadn't registered

kiklavan
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Re: Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

Postby kiklavan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Fuck is the fact that I JUST gave permission going to keep me from getting fee waivers?

User avatar
wolfonlawstreet
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

Postby wolfonlawstreet » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:33 pm

kiklavan wrote:Fuck is the fact that I JUST gave permission going to keep me from getting fee waivers?



Probably not, they will likely be sending out some for December takers anyhow...

kiklavan
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Re: Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

Postby kiklavan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:31 pm

wolfonlawstreet wrote:
kiklavan wrote:Fuck is the fact that I JUST gave permission going to keep me from getting fee waivers?



Probably not, they will likely be sending out some for December takers anyhow...


Thanks for helping me. Wouldn't have noticed I hadn't registered if you hadn't responded :)

User avatar
wolfonlawstreet
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Correlation Between Fee Waivers & LSAT Scores

Postby wolfonlawstreet » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:23 pm

kiklavan wrote:
wolfonlawstreet wrote:
kiklavan wrote:Fuck is the fact that I JUST gave permission going to keep me from getting fee waivers?



Probably not, they will likely be sending out some for December takers anyhow...


Thanks for helping me. Wouldn't have noticed I hadn't registered if you hadn't responded :)



No problem :)




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bella26 and 4 guests