Register Feb. before knowing Dec. score Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
burqin

New

Register Feb. before knowing Dec. score

Post by burqin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 pm

I took the Dec. 2 LSAT. The registration of the Feb. 10 test has the deadline of Jan. 4. Does it mean that I could not get aware of my Dec. 2 test score by the deadline of Jan.4?

mmart207

Bronze

Re: Register Feb. before knowing Dec. score

Post by mmart207 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:03 pm

The projected score date for yesterday's test is January 3rd. Scores might come out a few days earlier than that.

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 pm

A while ago, LSAC did some announcement saying that based on timelines it's possible you won't know your score before the deadline passes and that if you registered but change your mind after getting your score they would give a full refund this time due to timelines. I can't find it so maybe confirm with them it's still being offered.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Experiment626 wrote:A while ago, LSAC did some announcement saying that based on timelines it's possible you won't know your score before the deadline passes and that if you registered but change your mind after getting your score they would give a full refund this time due to timelines. I can't find it so maybe confirm with them it's still being offered.
They are usually good about stuff like this believe it or not. Sometimes the extend the deadlines too, but id be weary of waiting if you are adamant that you write at a specific testing center.

kiklavan

Bronze

Post by kiklavan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Last edited by kiklavan on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 pm

kiklavan wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:A while ago, LSAC did some announcement saying that based on timelines it's possible you won't know your score before the deadline passes and that if you registered but change your mind after getting your score they would give a full refund this time due to timelines. I can't find it so maybe confirm with them it's still being offered.
They are usually good about stuff like this believe it or not. Sometimes the extend the deadlines too, but id be weary of waiting if you are adamant that you write at a specific testing center.
I noticed that when they did that announcement, the score release date was Jan 4. It was later changed to Jan 3.
Yea, that's why I said to check with them to see if it's still being offered or if that change killed it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”