DECEMBER LSAT/Asia Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
saskia321

New

DECEMBER LSAT/Asia

Post by saskia321 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:48 am

Just finished my LSAT in India. I’m wondering if the one with fruits (mangoes etc), order of movies, sequencing game and voting/zoning committees was experimental? It seems to have been experimental for others in the US but I’m not sure if we all get the same experimental worldwide...

Real RC:
1. Laws - formalist
2. Comparative
3. Jazz
4. Something about researching a new chemical on the basis of oysters

I don’t remember LR so can’t help there but I thought the 1st LR was harder than the second

Taylor223

New

Re: DECEMBER LSAT/Asia

Post by Taylor223 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:57 am

That LG was experimental. The real one started with managers/new hires game.

CuplatBeijing

New

Post by CuplatBeijing » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:42 am

saskia321 wrote:Just finished my LSAT in India. I’m wondering if the one with fruits (mangoes etc), order of movies, sequencing game and voting/zoning committees was experimental? It seems to have been experimental for others in the US but I’m not sure if we all get the same experimental worldwide...

Real RC:
1. Laws - formalist
2. Comparative
3. Jazz
4. Something about researching a new chemical on the basis of oysters

I don’t remember LR so can’t help there but I thought the 1st LR was harder than the second
The LG including voting/zoning committees is probably the experimental one. That question is so difficult...

milkdairy

New

Post by milkdairy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:46 am

One of the real LG was about semester one and semester two course selection

aaa!!

New

Post by aaa!! » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:04 am

Does anyone else find the rule "if a and b, then c" rare and difficult? or is it just me not prepping enough?

I don't remember encountering anything like this before and did not know how to integrate it into the in/out diagram.
so the right contrapositive is ~c--> ~a/~b/~a and ~b, I did not realize this until the last question of the semester game...how many questions do you guys think this will impact?

There were two such rules in the semester question and another one in the book-purchasing question :((((

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”