The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

How did you do??

177-180
9%
173-176
13%
170-172
6%
167-169
21%
164-166
16%
160-163
13%
155-159
12%
Below 155
10%

Total votes: 86

sixersfan91

New

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Post by sixersfan91 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Any of you guys continually find yourself replaying questions from the test in your head and whether you got them right or not. This shit is so unhealthy lol, trying to work my way out of it but I think knowing this was my third shot and I have no plans to retake creates so much more anxiety. Making us wait a month for our scores is cruel as hell LSAC.

MercW07

Bronze

Post by MercW07 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:01 pm

sixersfan91 wrote:Any of you guys continually find yourself replaying questions from the test in your head and whether you got them right or not. This shit is so unhealthy lol, trying to work my way out of it but I think knowing this was my third shot and I have no plans to retake creates so much more anxiety. Making us wait a month for our scores is cruel as hell LSAC.
How do you still remember questions?? I literally have no idea what passage #2 from RC was at this point and Im not even kidding lol

dietcoked

Bronze

Post by dietcoked » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 pm

I’m going out tonight for the first time since like July. Post-LSAT life is p sweet

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:46 pm

dietcoked wrote:I’m going out tonight for the first time since like July. Post-LSAT life is p sweet
Wow thats a long time! I had been out a couple times, but more chill and wasnt relaxed since the LSAT was looming over me. I cant wait to be back in NY and be social again... been a long 6 months of studying.

PhiladelphiaCollins

Bronze

Post by PhiladelphiaCollins » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:18 pm

sixersfan91 wrote:Any of you guys continually find yourself replaying questions from the test in your head and whether you got them right or not. This shit is so unhealthy lol, trying to work my way out of it but I think knowing this was my third shot and I have no plans to retake creates so much more anxiety. Making us wait a month for our scores is cruel as hell LSAC.
yeah, inadvertently for sure. I was driving today and song came on that I hadn't heard in years, and instantly I was triggered thinking about how songs are easily remembered because of their tune but jokes aren't easily remembered cause......nvm.

But yeah, knowing I'm done with the lsat at this point definitely has me replaying everything over and over and over again.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

peege

New

Post by peege » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:09 am

I had a dream I was doing a Harry Potter-themed LR section.

sixersfan91

New

Post by sixersfan91 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:20 am

MercW07 wrote:
How do you still remember questions?? I literally have no idea what passage #2 from RC was at this point and Im not even kidding lol
The joys of having a photographic memory. I promise this isn't a humble brag either, definitely negatives to having it. Sometimes you just want things to leave your mind and they cant ha.

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:05 pm

littlewing67 wrote:How has it been only a week? ~3 weeks to go
For real! It feels like it has already been a fortnight. Prep went by fast relatively speaking...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Jjbb938483

New

Post by Jjbb938483 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:01 pm

I'm still having nightmares where I wake up panicking at 4 am.

lemon_lyman

New

Post by lemon_lyman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
For real! It feels like it has already been a fortnight. Prep went by fast relatively speaking...
Amazing how fast time goes by when you're studying - i always felt like i was running out of time when I was studying, and how SLOWLY it goes when you're just waiting to see which schools you can apply for after the LSAT score comes out.

olympia

New

Post by olympia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 pm

lemon_lyman wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Amazing how fast time goes by when you're studying - i always felt like i was running out of time when I was studying, and how SLOWLY it goes when you're just waiting to see which schools you can apply for after the LSAT score comes out.
Yes! I’m taking the June test, and time is going by so q u i c k l y. It’s crazy. I have about six more months of studying, but it feels like the test is tomorrow and I’m constantly behind.

dietcoked

Bronze

Post by dietcoked » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Hahahah guys do my laptop randomly died on me today along with all my essays. I’m praying that the geniuses at Apple will be able to recover them from my hard drive BUTTTTT any suggestions on whether I should get an iPad Pro or a new MacBook? Esp. considering law school.... I used to play like league and the like but I mostly use it now as a word processor and to watch Netflix.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

BlendedUnicorn

Platinum

Post by BlendedUnicorn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:18 am

dietcoked wrote:Hahahah guys do my laptop randomly died on me today along with all my essays. I’m praying that the geniuses at Apple will be able to recover them from my hard drive BUTTTTT any suggestions on whether I should get an iPad Pro or a new MacBook? Esp. considering law school.... I used to play like league and the like but I mostly use it now as a word processor and to watch Netflix.
MacBook for sure.

Trsk345

New

Post by Trsk345 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 am

Does anybody know the question number breakdown for logic games? Like for game one how many questions were there... game two and so on??

steadfastness11

New

Post by steadfastness11 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:22 am

I found 5 to 7 questions on the first LR section really difficult. While I did solve them by using my LSAT instincts I am pretty sure I wouldn’t get all of them right. I feel pretty good about other sections and had about 5 minutes to review all questions. Should I be expecting a score lower than 170? Urgh waiting for grey day is just so excruciating.

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am

Trsk345 wrote:Does anybody know the question number breakdown for logic games? Like for game one how many questions were there... game two and so on??
I don't believe we can discuss to that level of specificity. At least I'm not willing to risk it.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 am

BlendedUnicorn wrote:
dietcoked wrote:Hahahah guys do my laptop randomly died on me today along with all my essays. I’m praying that the geniuses at Apple will be able to recover them from my hard drive BUTTTTT any suggestions on whether I should get an iPad Pro or a new MacBook? Esp. considering law school.... I used to play like league and the like but I mostly use it now as a word processor and to watch Netflix.
MacBook for sure.
MBP, the idea of having only one port for power/USB and it getting fried is something I wouldn't want to risk.

BlendedUnicorn

Platinum

Post by BlendedUnicorn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:23 am

Experiment626 wrote:
BlendedUnicorn wrote:
MacBook for sure.
MBP, the idea of having only one port for power/USB and it getting fried is something I wouldn't want to risk.
Yeah I guess the point was more "dear god don't get an IPad Pro as your primary device for law school"

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:27 am

BlendedUnicorn wrote:
Experiement626 wrote:
Yeah I guess the point was more "dear god don't get an IPad Pro as your primary device for law school"
Definitely was in agreement with that! Maybe as a secondary device. I've seen quite a few people using them in classes I've sat in on to take notes on digital versions of their textbooks which is kinda cool.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

def the MacBook

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Aspire2bEsquire

New

Post by Aspire2bEsquire » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:57 am

Long time lurker and first post! I am awaiting my retake score for this cycle. Site has been a great help. :D

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rosieposie12

New

Post by rosieposie12 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Experiment626 wrote:
BlendedUnicorn wrote:
Experiement626 wrote:
Definitely was in agreement with that! Maybe as a secondary device. I've seen quite a few people using them in classes I've sat in on to take notes on digital versions of their textbooks which is kinda cool.

I used an iPad to take notes/highlight readings during college, and I absolutely loved it! So much in fact that I bought an iPad-pro and apple pencil for LS! I totally agree that it is best as a secondary device though, if you can swing it, I would say get both (that's what I did). Once you go digital notes, you never go back! As much as I love hard copies, you can't beat the convenience of having literally everything together.

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:40 pm

rosieposie12 wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:

I used an iPad to take notes/highlight readings during college, and I absolutely loved it! So much in fact that I bought an iPad-pro and apple pencil for LS! I totally agree that it is best as a secondary device though, if you can swing it, I would say get both (that's what I did). Once you go digital notes, you never go back! As much as I love hard copies, you can't beat the convenience of having literally everything together.
Yea, I was thinking of doing the same thing. My current iPad is like 5 years old so it's not good for that. I'm just holding off the purchase until next year once I'm for sure going to be in a class and also confirming there aren't any major upgrades to hold out for.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”