7Sage Logic Games Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
saraduboi1995

New

7Sage Logic Games

Post by saraduboi1995 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:16 am

Hi guys, i'm trying to improve my Logic Games section and have been told 7Sage is a really great resource (as well as free!).
I'm just wondering where can I purchase the practice tests 7sage use for their game explanations so I can complete the games and review them?
Also, would you advise using these PT's as study material? Would this not make PT's I take thereafter obsolete if I can remember the games I took?

Your help is much appreciated :)

MichiganHoosier

New

Re: 7Sage Logic Games

Post by MichiganHoosier » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:20 am

Get any of the LSAT Actual test books (amazon is probably your best bet). There are 7Sage videos on Youtube for every logic game that has ever appeared on the LSAT. Here is a 7Sage video that lays out your best course of action for getting a near perfect LG score every time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCCe82AEHmw

In my experience, you can fool-proof using the first three "10 Actual" LSAC books (you'll see some weird ones that don't appear anymore, but still applicable). That way everything from PT 39-71 can be used for taking simulated tests.

saraduboi1995

New

Post by saraduboi1995 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 am

Perfect, thank you very much!
So you recommend buying PT's 1-30 and review each logic game via 7Sage and do the repetition method showcased on the video you sent?

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 am

saraduboi1995 wrote:Hi guys, i'm trying to improve my Logic Games section and have been told 7Sage is a really great resource (as well as free!).
I'm just wondering where can I purchase the practice tests 7sage use for their game explanations so I can complete the games and review them?
Also, would you advise using these PT's as study material? Would this not make PT's I take thereafter obsolete if I can remember the games I took?

Your help is much appreciated :)

Their Ult + package (which I recommend if you can afford it) includes all the PTs + the "LG Bundle", which contains PTs 1-35 formatted on the new two-page format introduced after PT66.
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MichiganHoosier

New

Post by MichiganHoosier » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 am

saraduboi1995 wrote:Perfect, thank you very much!
So you recommend buying PT's 1-30 and review each logic game via 7Sage and do the repetition method showcased on the video you sent?
That worked for me! I would definitely look into what O'Drama posted as well if you can financially swing it. That package will set you up for success with not only LG, but the other two sections. However, for balling out to LG on a budget, the 7Sage YouTube videos did the trick for me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

saraduboi1995

New

Post by saraduboi1995 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:28 am

Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.
I was planning on taking Manhattan LR, does 7sage compare favorably in this regard?
I was hoping of using 7sage just for LG and Manhattan for LR.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:14 am

saraduboi1995 wrote:Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.
I was planning on taking Manhattan LR, does 7sage compare favorably in this regard?
I was hoping of using 7sage just for LG and Manhattan for LR.
Never used 7sage LR. I used manhattan. After utilizing 7sage for LG and their various study techniques I have been nothing but impressed. If I were to start my prep over I would look into doing the 7sage course because I feel like the videos could be extremely helpful. I found MH very helpful, however, the video element could be potentially even better. I love the way JY at 7sage explains things. Moreover, I like that everything is online with 7Sage and test explanations are probably the bomb as well.

I dont think you can go wrong.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”