What do the real exam papers look like in LG section? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Olesya_

New

What do the real exam papers look like in LG section?

Post by Olesya_ » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm gonna take my first LSAT this December. I usually print out the PTs on single side papers and staple them together. So in the LG sections, I have to transcribe my diagram to the second page after I finish the first question (or I have to keep turning the page again and again). Is the real exam papers like this? Or is it like a book so that I can see the first half of a game on the left page and the rest on the right page?

Thanks in advance!!

Experiment626

Silver

Re: What do the real exam papers look like in LG section?

Post by Experiment626 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:09 am

Olesya_ wrote:I'm gonna take my first LSAT this December. I usually print out the PTs on single side papers and staple them together. So in the LG sections, I have to transcribe my diagram to the second page after I finish the first question (or I have to keep turning the page again and again). Is the real exam papers like this? Or is it like a book so that I can see the first half of a game on the left page and the rest on the right page?

Thanks in advance!!
Games and RC passages are setup so that you don't flip pages when working on them.

Jjbb938483

New

Re: What do the real exam papers look like in LG section?

Post by Jjbb938483 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:26 pm

It looks exactly like the later preptests (PT 66+). The rules and first question will be on the left side and the rest of the questions will be on the right. The only difference is that the pages are not a bright white like in the PTs you purchase. It's a faded grayish white.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”