Practice Tests** Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ExpertonBIRDLAW

New

Practice Tests**

Post by ExpertonBIRDLAW » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Where do you get your practice tests? I have run out of the free ones online and need some news one while studying for the Dec test. I have spent way too much money on prep already so trying not to buy any. Thanks for the help!

Edited to practice tests**
Last edited by ExpertonBIRDLAW on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum

Re: Diagnostics

Post by Mikey » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:45 pm

well, a diagnostic test is not a special category or anything, it's just a normal practice test. use whichever practice tests you have bought already, but you already did a diagnostic, I assume, so you wouldn't be doing another diagnostic you'd just be doing a practice test.

ExpertonBIRDLAW

New

Post by ExpertonBIRDLAW » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Mikey wrote:well, a diagnostic test is not a special category or anything, it's just a normal practice test. use whichever practice tests you have bought already, but you already did a diagnostic, I assume, so you wouldn't be doing another diagnostic you'd just be doing a practice test.
Sorry meant practice tests. In my one prep course everyone called them diagnostics so that was confusing to put. Where can I get more practice tests?

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:53 pm

ExpertonBIRDLAW wrote:
Mikey wrote:well, a diagnostic test is not a special category or anything, it's just a normal practice test. use whichever practice tests you have bought already, but you already did a diagnostic, I assume, so you wouldn't be doing another diagnostic you'd just be doing a practice test.
Sorry meant practice tests. In my one prep course everyone called them diagnostics so that was confusing to put. Where can I get more practice tests?
LSAC's website, Ebay, amazon, etc.

I haven't taken any prep courses but I was under the impression all prep courses give their students practice tests?

ExpertonBIRDLAW

New

Post by ExpertonBIRDLAW » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Mikey wrote:
ExpertonBIRDLAW wrote:
LSAC's website, Ebay, amazon, etc.

I haven't taken any prep courses but I was under the impression all prep courses give their students practice tests?
I've exhausted the ones I have been given and am looking for more. That was my main question, and I don't want to have to buy them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Re: Practice Tests**

Post by Barack O'Drama » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Like Mikey said, the only (legal) way to get them is to buy them from bookstores, LSAC, Amazon, Ebay, etc.

There's no good way to get them for free. People have successfully pirated them in the past, but being that you'd like a career in law presumably I don't necessarily recommend that route.
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bronze

Post by 239840 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Barack O'Drama wrote:Like Mikey said, the only (legal) way to get them is to buy them from bookstores, LSAC, Amazon, Ebay, etc.

There's no good way to get them for free. People have successfully pirated them in the past, but being that you'd like a career in law presumably I don't necessarily recommend that route.
Also, in my experience, the "used" version of LSAT Actuals for sale on various websites are often in just as good of shape as a new copy. A lot of times it's likely just a book that someone had that they never used. Probably not always the case, but my guess is you usually get something that'll suffice. You can definitely get 20 previous LSATs in good shape for $10-20, instead of spending $45 or so on brand-new ones from LSAC.

AJordan

Silver

Post by AJordan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Removed

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”