LG score decreasing

Jdhoosier17

LG score decreasing

Postby Jdhoosier17 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:53 am

Hey all! I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I was getting -2 and finishing LG in 40 minutes. I was working on PT tests 50-54 I recently completed PT 55 and 56. The LG sections took me an hour and I missed 6. Has anyone else experienced this? It is very concerning. I take the test in December so I still have time to correct but I'm not sure what gives. Any idea on how to gain speed on this section. Some questions took me forever as I had to work out every answer and looking back, I didn't see any inferences I missed or should have seen.

tanes25

Re: LG score decreasing

Postby tanes25 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:13 am

Jdhoosier17 wrote:Hey all! I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I was getting -2 and finishing LG in 40 minutes. I was working on PT tests 50-54 I recently completed PT 55 and 56. The LG sections took me an hour and I missed 6. Has anyone else experienced this? It is very concerning. I take the test in December so I still have time to correct but I'm not sure what gives. Any idea on how to gain speed on this section. Some questions took me forever as I had to work out every answer and looking back, I didn't see any inferences I missed or should have seen.

Hello, I recently had the same issue. Long story short nobody could help me figure out the issue but things did start to fall back into place quickly. I too hit ~6 on 2-3 PT and I started to panic because I'm normally ~3. I knew it wasn't burn out but I put all things LG down for about 3-4 days. The first PT after I came back was ~2. I'm not quite sure what the issue was. I follow 7 Sage's method and I couldn't see where I had drop the ball. Unfortunately, I think this is just one of those "brain fart" type things that nobody is going to be able to give you a specific answer. Before that first PT back I just did several untimed LG just to get my feet wet and get my confidence back. Hopefully, this won't be a huge stumbling block for you. For me, the more I stressed about it the worse it became. Just relax and focus on something else for right now.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”