Care to share your own morning routine for the day of the exam? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
OlegPerry97

New

Care to share your own morning routine for the day of the exam?

Post by OlegPerry97 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Personally I've been waking up at 5:30 AM the past several Saturday mornings and drink a good amount of water and take a caffeine pill. I eat oatmeal with a bit of protein so I'm energized but not drowsy and then I read a few articles in the Economist. On the way to the testing center I listen to something from a movie soundtrack like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars and then review notecards that have conditional and premise/conclusion stems on them.

spqr351

New

Re: Care to share your own morning routine for the day of the exam?

Post by spqr351 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 pm

I ate a good breakfast: eggs (with lots of Cholula), whole wheat toast, and I think some roasted asparagus. I didn’t drink caffeine, but I did have 64 oz of water. I prayed, meditated, and left early enough to not even have a hint of stress about making it on time.

I’m a big believer in the power of positive thinking, so I wrote the score I wanted in sharpie on the sole of my foot. I don’t want to assign causality, but I’m pretty sure that was the determining factor in the score I got.

Liberal Theory

New

Post by Liberal Theory » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:55 pm

OlegPerry97 wrote:Personally I've been waking up at 5:30 AM the past several Saturday mornings and drink a good amount of water and take a caffeine pill. I eat oatmeal with a bit of protein so I'm energized but not drowsy and then I read a few articles in the Economist. On the way to the testing center I listen to something from a movie soundtrack like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars and then review notecards that have conditional and premise/conclusion stems on them.
No joke, this is almost identical to my morning routine I do every day before I go to the gym.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Liberal Theory wrote:
OlegPerry97 wrote:Personally I've been waking up at 5:30 AM the past several Saturday mornings and drink a good amount of water and take a caffeine pill. I eat oatmeal with a bit of protein so I'm energized but not drowsy and then I read a few articles in the Economist. On the way to the testing center I listen to something from a movie soundtrack like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars and then review notecards that have conditional and premise/conclusion stems on them.
No joke, this is almost identical to my morning routine I do every day before I go to the gym.
haha same!

OlegPerry97

New

Post by OlegPerry97 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Liberal Theory wrote:
haha same!
Great minds think alike I suppose! Good luck on your exams guys if you haven't already taken them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:39 pm

OlegPerry97 wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Liberal Theory wrote:
haha same!
Great minds think alike I suppose! Good luck on your exams guys if you haven't already taken them.
Thanks! you too. Im sitting this Saturday for it.

pricon

Bronze

Post by pricon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 am

poop

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”