LSAT Cramming? Last couple of Points Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
PearsonSpecterLitt

New

LSAT Cramming? Last couple of Points

Post by PearsonSpecterLitt » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:59 am

I'm trying to get my LSAT PT score from 168 to 175 for the September LSAT. I just purchased the LSAT trainer and got through the first five lessons, really enjoying how these concepts supplement PowerScore strategies.

I have two weeks until school starts and wanted to finish the LSAT Trainer beforehand so that I can have plenty of time to do PT's. Was wondering if anyone has done the LSAT trainer this quickly, or if it was possible to do it in one week. If so, how many hours of a day was spent on the trainer and how were drills/PTs incorporated into the schedule.

Also, have people found success in doing two tests in a day? (I was thinking a 15 min break btw sec 1-4 and 5-8, or 2 15 min break every 3 sections.

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver

Re: LSAT Cramming? Last couple of Points

Post by Slippin' Jimmy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:45 am

I'm sure the Trainer can be done in a week or two, but I don't think you will get everything out of it at that pace. The point isn't to blow through material so you can check it off, its to actually internalize and learn it.

As far as double PTs go, I know some people recommend doing that but personally I only see that as being harmful. I wouldn't advocate for doing more than 3-4 PTs a week, burnout is a real thing and you have to make sure you have sufficient time after each test to do an extensive review.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”