Two LSAT Prep courses together/study advice Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
adrie24

New

Two LSAT Prep courses together/study advice

Post by adrie24 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Hi all! This is my first post and I'm here for some advice from all the wonderful people at in this forum! :)

I'm taking the Sept exam and I'm currently taking a blueprint classroom course. I had previously completed the LSAT trainer but I had a crazy work schedule and honestly skimmed through it/didn't do all PTs/drills etc. I'm in the second month of this 3 month BP course and I am honestly not crazy about their methods, especially when it comes to LR. I got a 148 in our first timed diagnostic which honestly almost made me cry (sorry for being dramatic haha). I got super overwhelmed with RC and got almost everything wrong. On the other hand, I got 3 wrong in total for LG. LR wasn't awful but wasn't amazing either. I haven't gotten to my 2nd practice test with blueprint yet, so I'm unsure if I've improved in any way.

What I'm asking is... would it be crazy and too much on my plate to do the 2 month study schedule with the trainer concurrently with my blueprint course? I loved the trainer's methods on RC. Also, both trainer and BP have PTs as part of the schedule, and I double checked and they don't use the same ones (apart from a couple- in that case I'll just take another PT instead).

I have the entire summer off, so I can literally study full time. I want to be able to get the best possible score I can in September, as December is not an option as I have a crazy work schedule coming up in Oct/Nov. What do you guys recommend? Thanks!

Platopus

Gold

Re: Two LSAT Prep courses together/study advice

Post by Platopus » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”