Warming Up Before Taking PTs Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
DaydreamNation

Bronze

Re: Warming Up Before Taking PTs

Post by DaydreamNation » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Shots fired

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver

Post by Slippin' Jimmy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:28 am

conker wrote:ITT a few oddballs who didn't do so well in June band together and start a judging contest?

Not to mention Experiment626—guy's a mess.

User has been warned not to get personally antagonistic over on-topic disagreements. Also don't send ageist PMs.
Says the guy who hasn't taken the LSAT for real and who has nothing better to do than troll TLS.

As far as warming up, my routine for most PTs and the June test was I would pick a random old test (usually in the 30s or 40s) that I hadn't done in a while, and I would do the first 10 LR, the first RC passage and the first game, all untimed and would check my answer after each question. This resulted in mostly easy questions, which worked well for me as I use my warm ups to just get in the LSAT mood. YMMV though, warm ups work differently for everyone.

poptart123

Silver

Post by poptart123 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:39 am

I usually stretch, and pop my knuckles. On test day I did an LG or two and a few LR questions. I tried to get focused but not stress myself out.

conker

Bronze

Post by conker » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:22 pm

conker wrote:ITT a few oddballs who didn't do so well in June band together and start a judging contest?

User has been warned not to get personally antagonistic over on-topic disagreements. Also don't send ageist PMs.
Stereotyping someone significantly older than me as "more psychologically mature" than me is now considered a form of discrimination? This is ridiculous.

Walliums

Silver

Post by Walliums » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:17 pm

conker wrote:

Stereotyping someone significantly older than me as "more psychologically mature" than me is now considered a form of discrimination? This is ridiculous.
Instead of trying to tear down someone else, have you considered holding yourself to a higher standard?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

conker

Bronze

Post by conker » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Walliums wrote:
conker wrote:

Instead of trying to tear down someone else, have you considered holding yourself to a higher standard?
Actually, because of this incident, yes, I am aware of a deficiency in my personality that gets me into trouble and actively trying to grow out of it. It's hard to do overnight, but I obviously need to work on myself. I am ashamed.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”