The Official December 2017 Study Group Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

We all want a 180. What's the lowest score you'll take?

Sub 160
4%
160-163
10%
164-167
22%
167-169
16%
12%
171-172
10%
172-174
8%
8%
176-179
4%
6%

Total votes: 118

strawberryrhubarb

New

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Post by strawberryrhubarb » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:19 am

georgeNY wrote:
Jm0987 wrote:
georgeNY wrote:So, I had an experimental LR, and my test had the following configuration: LR (25), RC, LR (26), LR (26), LG.

For me, 2 LRs were very easy and one was pretty hard. I remember the T Rex Q, but not which section it was in. I really hope that it was my third LR that was the experimental! For people with the same test configuration, was the third LR (26) the experimental?
Do you remember any questions from the lr that you think is experimental? I think my experimental LR was LR1. It was super difficult. Not just compared to the other LRs but harder than even some of the tougher LRs from PTs from previous tests. The other two were basically like all other lr sections from prep...
I remember a question from my second LR section, LR2, (they went LR1 (25), RC, LR2 (26), LR3 (26), LG) that was about a company making exercise classes for its employees to reduce stress and improve productivity. I know LR1 couldn't have been experimental, since it was only 25 questions, so it was either LR2 or LR3. Was the exercise question real?
FYI, despite the order of sections being similar to another person, it's very possible that your experimental sections were in different sections. It's common, even.

BlendedUnicorn

Platinum

Post by BlendedUnicorn » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Locking this thread so we don't have to monitor two megathreads for LSAT talk, y'all can move over to the waiters thread.

Whereispepesilvia

New

Post by Whereispepesilvia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:36 pm

chewinggum wrote:
SMA2017 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:Checking in. Has anyone taken at the International Trade Center in DC, and know what that test center is like?
No, but I'm curious about this too. Registered for Dec at Howard, but now reading that the desks are tiny like Georgetown. I think the ITC is fairly new as a test center, can't remember if it was even an option for this weekend's LSAT.
I don't remember seeing it when I registered for September. Either way, I just registered there. You could always check it out and change test centers if you don't like it

I reallyyyyyy liked Marymount but they're full
A bit random, but how was our experience if you took the test at ITC? I cant find a single thing on it as a testing center and am interested how it went, especially not being at a school with traditional classrooms. It's basically that or UMD for June.

chewinggum

Bronze

Post by chewinggum » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:31 am

Whereispepesilvia wrote:
chewinggum wrote:
SMA2017 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:Checking in. Has anyone taken at the International Trade Center in DC, and know what that test center is like?
No, but I'm curious about this too. Registered for Dec at Howard, but now reading that the desks are tiny like Georgetown. I think the ITC is fairly new as a test center, can't remember if it was even an option for this weekend's LSAT.
I don't remember seeing it when I registered for September. Either way, I just registered there. You could always check it out and change test centers if you don't like it

A bit random, but how was our experience if you took the test at ITC? I cant find a single thing on it as a testing center and am interested how it went, especially not being at a school with traditional classrooms. It's basically that or UMD for June.
There were probably around 200 people testing and they had us in a sort of hall sitting in rows. It took about an hour longer than you’d expect (testing hours) just due to passing out and collecting materials.
If you can, I’d suggest Marymount. My first take was there and there were only 10 people in my room

Whereispepesilvia

New

Post by Whereispepesilvia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:09 pm

chewinggum wrote:
Whereispepesilvia wrote:
chewinggum wrote:
SMA2017 wrote:

There were probably around 200 people testing and they had us in a sort of hall sitting in rows. It took about an hour longer than you’d expect (testing hours) just due to passing out and collecting materials.
If you can, I’d suggest Marymount. My first take was there and there were only 10 people in my room
That sounds very strange. Does not seem ideal, but was it quiet with decent space? This June seems to be super limited. I only see UMD , ITC, Trinity ( I've heard its not very good), and NOVA Annandale before it goes all the way out to McDaniel College.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”