Cambridge drill packets alternatives Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Coaster321

New

Cambridge drill packets alternatives

Post by Coaster321 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 am

I know they have been discontinued, but does anyone know a good alternative to the Cambridge drill packets? Thanks.

conker

Bronze

Re: Cambridge drill packets alternatives

Post by conker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 am

Coaster321 wrote:I know they have been discontinued, but does anyone know a good alternative to the Cambridge drill packets? Thanks.
This doesn't answer your question. In case you assume you can't find these, I know someone selling them. Just let me know.

JazzyMac

Bronze

Post by JazzyMac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 am

Coaster321 wrote:I know they have been discontinued, but does anyone know a good alternative to the Cambridge drill packets? Thanks.
Powerscore has released similar versions to the Cambridge Drill packets.

Walliums

Silver

Post by Walliums » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:19 pm

7Sage now has similar drill packets in eDoc form of you sign up for a paid account

Coaster321

New

Post by Coaster321 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Walliums wrote:
7Sage now has similar drill packets in eDoc form of you sign up for a paid account
Do I have to get the Ultimate+ if I want easy, medium, and hard problem sets? It looks like the more you pay, the more problem sets you get.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

HesusChrist

New

Post by HesusChrist » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:14 am

Coaster321 wrote:
Walliums wrote:
Do I have to get the Ultimate+ if I want easy, medium, and hard problem sets? It looks like the more you pay, the more problem sets you get.
Yes, I believe so.

Walliums

Silver

Post by Walliums » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 pm

HesusChrist wrote:
Coaster321 wrote:
Walliums wrote:
Yes, I believe so.
Yes but they also seem to have sets for the early tests as well. Best resource is to head on over to their site and send them a note - they are pretty responsive with answering questions.

tanes25

New

Post by tanes25 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 am

Do you have access to all PT? If so, you could make your own. I have the Cambridge Pkgs and the list on The LSAT Blog is pretty much identical to Cambridge. They're pretty much listed in the same order but you wouldn't know if the question is a 1,2,3,4 in terms of difficulty. My pkgs only go up to PT 35 but the list from The LSAT Blog goes up to PT 59, I believe. The list is also floating around here somewhere. It might be tedious but it's an option. Or, you can use 7 Sage's question bank to filter the question type and then print as well. 7 Sage will give you the difficulty of the questions if that's what you're looking for. You might also be able to go up to the most recent PT (78-79?) instead of PT 59. If you think printing and then cutting and pasting or whatever to create your pkg is too much just print a copy of the list and then just work the questions off the list in the same order. Either way will require work but I think it's worth it if you can't get your hands on the actual pkgs.

http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/ls ... sheet.html

tanes25

New

Post by tanes25 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:35 am

Coaster321 wrote:
Walliums wrote:
You do get the easy, medium and hard problem sets with the Ultimate+ pkg but that's different from what you're looking for. The problem sets are included in the curriculum for drilling for all pkgs offered by 7Sage and are different from the pkgs you're looking for. The number of problem sets vary per question type. You might have 5 problem sets for a particular question type with 5 questions each. That's only 25 questions for that particular question type. What you're look for, the LR drill pkgs, are only offered with the Ultimate+ pkg. I'm not sure but it probably includes PT 1-35 for each question type just like the Cambridge pkgs.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”