timing/pacing strategy? LR+LG Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
strawberryrhubarb

New

timing/pacing strategy? LR+LG

Post by strawberryrhubarb » Sun May 28, 2017 7:07 pm

timing/pacing strategy? LR+LG
Last edited by strawberryrhubarb on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Platopus

Gold

Re: Seeking LR Advice - Just finished LR via LSAT Trainer

Post by Platopus » Sun May 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Definitely don't just dive into PT's, you'll likely just be wasting material. Now that you've completed a book, your next step is to do UNTIMED drills. So print out LR sections from tests 1-40, and start doing them UNTIMED. Once you can complete a section with fewer than 2 incorrect answers consistently, then start doing them timed, as individual sections. I do want to stress the UNTIMED part. The goal here is accuracy, so even if it takes you 50 minutes, that's okay.

Hiheyhi

New

Re: Seeking LR Advice - Just finished LR via LSAT Trainer

Post by Hiheyhi » Mon May 29, 2017 6:13 pm

The answer depends on how many PT's you have at hand. I would not burn PT's but like above poster, practice and master the skills you learned. This will reduce the amount of time needed to complete the LR. Personally, it took me ~45 minutes in the beginning. By the time I took the real test, it took me ~15 minutes to get to ~ Q20 and maybe ~25 minutes total to complete it and having enough time to go over my answers at the end.

No Need to look to 7SAGE for LR if you finished LSAT Trainer and understand the basics

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”