Audio Guide Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
conker

Bronze

Audio Guide

Post by conker » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Can anyone attest to an excellent audio guide as a PowerScore supplement? Could be an audio book or a YouTune channel.

Platopus

Gold

Re: Audio Guide

Post by Platopus » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Not 100% sure what you're asking for, but:

https://www.youtube.com/user/7sagelsat

conker

Bronze

Post by conker » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Yes. Kind of like how someone might ask the same question about written LSAT study material, and one would probably point them to PowerScore books, and away from some other terrible ones, like Princeton Review.

So, I appreciate your contribution. I recall having heard the 7 Sage name thrown around before.

Platopus

Gold

Post by Platopus » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:47 pm

conker wrote:Yes. Kind of like how someone might ask the same question about written LSAT study material, and one would probably point them to PowerScore books, and away from some other terrible ones, like Princeton Review.

So, I appreciate your contribution. I recall having heard the 7 Sage name thrown around before.
Okay, sounds like we're on the same page. Definitely check on 7sage on youtube, it's free and absolutely the best study resource for LG.

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 am

Platopus wrote:
conker wrote:Yes. Kind of like how someone might ask the same question about written LSAT study material, and one would probably point them to PowerScore books, and away from some other terrible ones, like Princeton Review.

Okay, sounds like we're on the same page. Definitely check on 7sage on youtube, it's free and absolutely the best study resource for LG.
I'm not sure how useful solely listening to LG explanations will be if @Conker is planning on driving though, lol. Don't kill anyone (or yourself) by trying to LSAT and drive.

If you're looking for an audiobook type thing where you drive and get knowledge from it that will help you on the LSAT, I would recommend a very dense, scientific/political/economic/humanity related podcast. Just listening and trying to understand material that you aren't familiar with should help with RC passages.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

mtf612

Bronze

Post by mtf612 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:28 pm

The Thinking LSAT Podcast is an invaluable resource with well over 100 hours of material.

Platopus

Gold

Post by Platopus » Wed May 03, 2017 10:39 pm

mtf612 wrote:The Thinking LSAT Podcast is an invaluable resource with well over 100 hours of material.
How did these guys, with a 176 and 179, respectively end up at George Washington and UC Hastings???

mtf612

Bronze

Post by mtf612 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:48 am

Platopus wrote:
mtf612 wrote:The Thinking LSAT Podcast is an invaluable resource with well over 100 hours of material.
How did these guys, with a 176 and 179, respectively end up at George Washington and UC Hastings???
Well, Nathan talks a lot about his low uGPA. He also didn't really care to be an attorney. Ben, I'm not so certain. I'd imagine it was a mixture of cost, uGPA, location, etc.

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Thu May 04, 2017 8:31 am

mtf612 wrote:
Platopus wrote:
Well, Nathan talks a lot about his low uGPA. He also didn't really care to be an attorney. Ben, I'm not so certain. I'd imagine it was a mixture of cost, uGPA, location, etc.
Low GPA aside, unless we're talking sub 2.0, with those scores you can still pull lower end of T20 at full rides.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Platopus

Gold

Post by Platopus » Thu May 04, 2017 6:22 pm

TWiiX wrote:
mtf612 wrote:
Platopus wrote:
Low GPA aside, unless we're talking sub 2.0, with those scores you can still pull lower end of T20 at full rides.
Hell, a 179 might be enough to pull some full rides from T-14 like Northwestern

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Fri May 05, 2017 8:56 am

Platopus wrote:
TWiiX wrote:
mtf612 wrote:
Platopus wrote:
Hell, a 179 might be enough to pull some full rides from T-14 like Northwestern
Yeah in the mid 2.x range for sure. Even with a 2.0 flat and a 179 you'd still get into WUSTL with a full ride

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”